• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dethbringer

AMPEG ROX
yo guys noobie forum dood here with way too much vino to be talking sense however......

Wat about that waking dreams black book glich????
WTF?
How does Bethesda sleep in their beds at night?£15 or so it cost me to download dragonborn and WHAT HAPPENS? the MAIN QUEST gliches. BETHESEDA are RUBBISH!!

PS I should point out Im a level 80 argonian and am well used to the blinkin gliuchy as hell nature of this game but THE MAIN QUEST???? come on Bethesda your a joke!

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Are you asking for help? Or just ranting? o_O

Dethbringer

AMPEG ROX
A bit of both I suppose I was on a drunken rant the other nite but I still do want o know wtf to do to get this other dragonborn dood and kick his ass!!!

PS nice thors hammer!

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Have you tried looking at the Wiki?? They usually have a list of bugs and sometimes how to fix them. You can find out then if it's a bug or just something you're doing wrong :)

I'm afraid I can't really help as I've got a bug where in the quest "Temple of Miraak" Frea keeps attacking me so I have to kill her, then I don't think I can progress anymore after I kill her...

Thanks! getting it tattooed on me, along with the quote soon enough.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts