• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Edson

i bought my skyrim USA and i downloaded dragonborn DLC in Portugal account, how can i active my DLC? i downloaded and installed (not work) then i removed all skyrim, update and dlc, then i reinstaled all again but not works!! can anyone help me? thx sorry my english

Clau

The Fateless One
I think we share a situation. I have a copy of Skyrim in the USA but my account was from Asia-Pacific so the DLC is not showing up. What I did was create a US account and Dragonborn DLC showed up in the main menu. Bought dragonborn a second time. :oops:

I hope that works.

nantronic

I think we share a situation. I have a copy of Skyrim in the USA but my account was from Asia-Pacific so the DLC is not showing up. What I did was create a US account and Dragonborn DLC showed up in the main menu. Bought dragonborn a second time. :oops:

I hope that works.

Hey Clau, I have a question. I have tried everything and my DB still won't show in DLC menu. Maybe I have the same problem you had but my question is this: Is there a difference between The English USA version and the English UK version od the game and DLC Dragonborn? My PS3 is from the US and my PSN account is with a US address and card number, I bought the copy of Skyrim in Europe and its a BLES-01239 UK-English version. When I downloaded DB it was from where I live in Czech Republic but the icon of DB in my game data says "Eng" in the corner. Do I need to change my IP address in settings of the PS3 to reflect a UK IP address for DB to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated...I've paid for DB over a week ago and I would reeeeeaaaaally like to start playing it.

Pepe Le Pew

I'm not sure if this helps, but I didn't think mine was working either. I just started playing Skyrim and all of a sudden, some freaky looking thing showed up to kill me with a note (in Whiterun). As soon as I saw it, I KNEW it was working. Hope that helps. I think it was called a Culitist? I forgot already.

nantronic

Yea, I read about the cultists showing up to start the DB quest, but my problem is my PS3 is not recognizing the download, at all...

Clau

The Fateless One
Hey Clau, I have a question. I have tried everything and my DB still won't show in DLC menu. Maybe I have the same problem you had but my question is this: Is there a difference between The English USA version and the English UK version od the game and DLC Dragonborn? My PS3 is from the US and my PSN account is with a US address and card number, I bought the copy of Skyrim in Europe and its a BLES-01239 UK-English version.

First, I'm sorry for the late reply. It was a very hectic week.

Yes there are regional compatibility at hand in regards with TES Skyrim for the US release and the English UK version. UK English game copies and their DLC are under the European release.

There is the problem: By using your US PSN account, you downloaded a DLC intended for the US version of Skyrim. You will need a PSN account for Europe. With a European account, the PSN will let you download the intended regional DLC that is compatible with your given European addrress.

When I downloaded DB it was from where I live in Czech Republic but the icon of DB in my game data says "Eng" in the corner. Do I need to change my IP address in settings of the PS3 to reflect a UK IP address for DB to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated...I've paid for DB over a week ago and I would reeeeeaaaaally like to start playing it.

No, you don't need to change your IP address, but changing your PSN account address will do the trick. I'm afraid that you may need to pay and download DB all over again as the one you downloaded earlier was for the US.

Thing is with our PSN accounts, it does not change no matter where you log-in as your given country upon registration will take you to the intended regional PSN network.

Clau

The Fateless One
Yea, I read about the cultists showing up to start the DB quest, but my problem is my PS3 is not recognizing the download, at all...

I think I can help. This could be another regional thingy.