• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChicN Freak

Chicken of the Third Reich
Hmm, havent gotten the game yet but my main thoughts for killing flying dragons are:

• Use Paralyse spell while in mid-flight ^^
  • Go on a hill and as the dragon comes towards you, jump and slice it across the face or wing in the air.
  • Use the Knock Back Shout - FUS DAH RAH- or whatever it is called lol, as it flies over you :D
Try some of these ideas :3

Bobbyleez

I have a Nord.... So it depends on what dragon, when an Ice breathing dragon comes along, it's basically a joke, i slay it under 3-5 minutes.

Then when the fire breathers arrive... HA! I found myself hidding like a little wimp! If I am alone, there is absolutely no chance of me beating it. So I kind of ran away, it followed me, all the way to Riften. Many have died that night..

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
I get myself a safe distance so he can't breath fire at me and use the Paralyse shout then fire arrows at it whilst using the shout every so often, once I've got his health down, I run in with my sword and finish it off.

Abuse

I just faced 2 dragons at the same time.. Usually I kill em with arrows, but I just stood there with healing spell in one hand, mace in the other.. took me 3-5 minutes for both and it was easy!

ky8187

As a Mage having the impact perk makes any boss very easy. Dual casting basically perma stuns them. Only effective for one on one however due to mana cost

Rakku

Dragons are total joke as mage, stand with ward and absord everything they throw at you till they land. Then just kill it with bound weapons. I end up with 100% of everything after every dargon fight pretty much.. boring :sadface:

Broodje

Panem et circenses
I guess I need to play on some harder difficulty (standard right now) as I'm slaying most of the dragons without that much trouble. The only time I really had trouble killing one was the skeleton dragon.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I was playing my lv 15 female Nord just coming out of the tomb where you put Kodlak's spirit to rest when all of a sudden a screech bellows above me. An ice dragon had come out to play. I took out my Nord Hero bow and fired a few arrows at the dragon. The dragon got pissed and flew down to meet me head on... biggest and shortest mistake of its life. My Nord unsheathed her skyforged greatsword and using the whirlwind sprint dashes in to cut down the monster in 10 easy hits. My wolf armor handled the bites, my ice resistance handled his ice blast... All he could do was watch as his life pooled out of him and his last feeling was my blade stabbing him in the throat.

Warpsmasher

I am playing on the hardest diffuculty so dragons arent as easy for me. What I do i steal myself a horse bring a housecarl or someone with me. If the dragon is near a town try and get the guards to follow you they will ignore you and attack the dragon. Well anyways so once i get to the dragon I jump off my horse which surpriseingly will attack the dragon if its landed the my house carl shoots arrows at it as do I the whole time applying poisons. When it lands my horse will attack and my housecarl. Then I turn into a werewolf to do some more damage while its on the ground if it last longer then that i few more arrows should do.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts