• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Does anyone know if killing any Dragon Priest is supposed to yield a mask? I despatched one a couple of nights ago, but didn't get a mask.

Not too worried. I've got Volsung smithed up to 110, which I mostly wear, I'm just storing the others to sell one day.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Thanks, I wonder if Rahgot actually expands your carrying capacity by 70. I suspect it doesn't though.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Thanks, I wonder if Rahgot actually expands your carrying capacity by 70. I suspect it doesn't though.

It expands your Stamina by 70, if it also expanded your carrying capacity it would be written there. Volsung expands your carrying capacity by 20.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
It expands your Stamina by 70, if it also expanded your carrying capacity it would be written there. Volsung expands your carrying capacity by 20.

Of course, you're right it would,how silly of me to forget that. I've got about 4 of these masks and it's only Volsung that I ever use, but I always wear it. The rest are in storage for when I've invested in a business. One of them says something like improves fire resistance, but doesn't specify by how much. - disconcertingly vague.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
That would be Otar (Resistance to Fire, Frost and Shock is improved) I was wearing that when I took Volsung on & I didn't take any frost damage from him.

DovakinDarkElf

yea they all give you masks think i have 6 of them and got the wan it puts up stamina 70 points but not carrying weight :sadface: ...

Lee

Rasta-For-I
If they all give you masks then I'm going to be missing one as I killed a priest the other night and no mask was left behind.

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
Don't worry, there will be regular dragon priests that you'll encounter that don't yield masks. There are only 8 specific priests that do.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Don't worry, there will be regular dragon priests that you'll encounter that don't yield masks. There are only 8 specific priests that do.

Ahh ok. Thanks Dentred.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Actually there is 9....... Hevnoraak, Krosis, Konahrik, Otar, Nahkriin, Morokei, Rahgot, Vokun & Volsung.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Krosis is plops if you're playing as a warrior. It will be the first to go when I start selling them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts