Xbox 360 Dragon glitches

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zhaitan

hey guys ok so ive had a mostly glitch free skyrim experience so far and when i say mostly i mean ive had times where dragons act weird people freeze up and ive get stuck in a few rocks but besides that nothing really serious as long as i remember to save a lot. But this latest glitch has me shall we say worried and wondering if should stop playing (until the issues are fixed) do to unfair glitches giving me a boost don't get me wrong sometimes a glitch is fun to exploit but i prefer to play it through mostly honestly so im wondering if this latest issue is really a glitch or if it was part of the quest. Basically i finished the thalmor embassy quest and had just left the little cave you enter and have to fight that frost troll. When low and behold after all that a dragon shows up instantly like it had just spawned there and i say oh boy i hope i can win this by myself with low pots and items and then boom another dragon shows up and im like damn im screwed. Then all the sudden the first dragon drops out the sky I thought he was coming to attack me so I go in but he just dies instantly before i can even attack him once. Then the other dragon circles around me for a few seconds then flies away. Is this part of the story line or a glitch id like to know because id rather not have 2-3 dragons come out of no where and possibly attack me or just drop out the sky and die doesn't seem like I really earned there souls if it happens that way. (BTW I have not downloaded patches or updated skyrim once. Since i heard that the latest patches and updates just broke things more mainly the dragons. Im also playing on the 360) Thanks for any help you guys can give me

Zrrg The Argonian

The King Of Lizards
hey guys ok so ive had a mostly glitch free skyrim experience so far and when i say mostly i mean ive had times where dragons act weird people freeze up and ive get stuck in a few rocks but besides that nothing really serious as long as i remember to save a lot. But this latest glitch has me shall we say worried and wondering if should stop playing (until the issues are fixed) do to unfair glitches giving me a boost don't get me wrong sometimes a glitch is fun to exploit but i prefer to play it through mostly honestly so im wondering if this latest issue is really a glitch or if it was part of the quest. Basically i finished the thalmor embassy quest and had just left the little cave you enter and have to fight that frost troll. When low and behold after all that a dragon shows up instantly like it had just spawned there and i say oh boy i hope i can win this by myself with low pots and items and then boom another dragon shows up and im like damn im screwed. Then all the sudden the first dragon drops out the sky I thought he was coming to attack me so I go in but he just dies instantly before i can even attack him once. Then the other dragon circles around me for a few seconds then flies away. Is this part of the story line or a glitch id like to know because id rather not have 2-3 dragons come out of no where and possibly attack me or just drop out the sky and die doesn't seem like I really earned there souls if it happens that way. (BTW I have not downloaded patches or updated skyrim once. Since i heard that the latest patches and updates just broke things more mainly the dragons. Im also playing on the 360) Thanks for any help you guys can give me
i killed that dragon in white run then 1 day later i came back and sat there enjoying the scenery then Mulminiirs skeleton got up and flew to white run and im all like ummmmmm went to whiterun and saw it just sittin next to lydia and im all like "kill the dragon you crazzy woman!" so i went up to it and it warped into breezehome, i hadnt bought that house and now i dont want to
but i did anyway. and it was gone so i was confused then i went to the throut of the world to speak to Paarthurnax or whatever and boop! dragon skeleton falls right on top of me and kills me! so many freaky dragon glitches so many

Zhaitan

i killed that dragon in white run then 1 day later i came back and sat there enjoying the scenery then Mulminiirs skeleton got up and flew to white run and im all like ummmmmm went to whiterun and saw it just sittin next to lydia and im all like "kill the dragon you crazzy woman!" so i went up to it and it warped into breezehome, i hadnt bought that house and now i dont want to
but i did anyway. and it was gone so i was confused then i went to the throut of the world to speak to Paarthurnax or whatever and boop! dragon skeleton falls right on top of me and kills me! so many freaky dragon glitches so many

That actually sounds really funny lol. I guess i Have no choice but to accept that this isnt part of the story line and that dragons are just messed up. Sigh I hope i dont run into like 5 freaking dragons. Btw i had another glitch it was on a quest to kill a dragon and get the word of power the grey beards sent me on it i couldnt climb the steps to actually get to the word of power but lydia -_- freaking lydia could climb them just fine to go fight the dragon. I finally found a small way to climb the very edges to get to the top.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Moved to help section.

Zrrg The Argonian

The King Of Lizards
That actually sounds really funny lol. I guess i Have no choice but to accept that this isnt part of the story line and that dragons are just messed up. Sigh I hope i dont run into like 5 freaking dragons. Btw i had another glitch it was on a quest to kill a dragon and get the word of power the grey beards sent me on it i couldnt climb the steps to actually get to the word of power but lydia -_- freaking lydia could climb them just fine to go fight the dragon. I finally found a small way to climb the very edges to get to the top.
you will run into 5 friggin dragons on final mission on the way to Sovngarde 1 attacks you kill it another kill as same a third and then one i hate.....The Elder Dragon he kicked my butt so hard my body vanished after elder dragon comes another dragon then a dragon priest. Well final quest was a problem.but on the way there i got Storm CALL IT SUMMONS EPIC STORM AND KICKS BUTT!!!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts