Doing a Skyrim livestream (need support :D )

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Joey2707

Watch Skyrim gameplay on my Youtube!
I am doing a livestream This fryday 13th of january!
I will start at local time 6pm 6:30pm
this is in other timezones:
GNT (london): 5pm - 5:30pm
PDT (pacific daytime North-America): 9am - 9:30am

The website where I will be streaming on is twitch.tv:
- If you have a twitch.tv account, great, you can chat with anybody that watches the stream!
- If you don't have a twitch.tv account, don't worry, you can still watch my stream, but you can't interact with me, or the other users!

If you will probably watch the livestream, support me and put in this thread that you will be watching!
icon_e_biggrin.gif

since this is my first livestream, I can use all the support that I need.
I will mainly play Skyrim, but will play other games when requested!

I will announce 10min before starting on my facebook/twitter account,and will post a small vid on yt so ppl will know!
any questions can be posted here to.

anything you have to know:
twitch.tv account: http://adf.ly/4SksW
youtube abbount: http://adf.ly/4Sc5h

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I think I'll watch because I've never watched somebody else play Skyrim. I must ask though, how can you limit yourself to only 1\2 hour of play? I typically find myself teleported 4 hours into the future when I boot my XBox nowadays...

Joey2707

I think I'll watch because I've never watched somebody else play Skyrim. I must ask though, how can you limit yourself to only 1\2 hour of play? I typically find myself teleported 4 hours into the future when I boot my XBox nowadays...
how do you mean? can I only livestream for 30min? :p I thought I could play way longer than this?
Or do I understand you wrong? xD

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
how do you mean? can I only livestream for 30min? :p I thought I could play way longer than this?
Or do I understand you wrong? xD
I was just joking saying that its impossible to play this game in 1/2 hour segments, too addicting!

Joey2707

I was just joking saying that its impossible to play this game in 1/2 hour segments, too addicting!
lol it's true :D but we have a problem... I can't livestream... I checked my internet connection yesterday and it -'s to bad to livestream :sadface: sorry!

J'Sabbah

lol it's true :D but we have a problem... I can't livestream... I checked my internet connection yesterday and it -'s to bad to livestream :sadface: sorry!

Are you joking? I cancelled work so I could watch this!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts