Does anyone use Pokemon logic?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I think Skyrim in a lot ways is like Pokemon. Maybe Skyrim was based off of pokemon? Thats a crazy thought at first but when you look at it, you will see i'm right. Very scary indeed

Luft

No. Are you referring to the elemental attacks? Like a frost spell on a flame atronach? Because that's taken place in almost every RPG since the first one was made. I don't see any other similarities whatsoever. You sir, are crazy.

No. Are you referring to the elemental attacks? Like a frost spell on a flame atronach? Because that's taken place in almost every RPG since the first one was made. I don't see any other similarities whatsoever. You sir, are crazy.
That is what I am saying. And I know a lot of RPG have taken that idea from Pokemon, its insane

iamkewl

That is what I am saying. And I know a lot of RPG have taken that idea from Pokemon, its insane
Uh no, Pokemon got that idea from other RPGs. Hell, Dungeons and Dragons had stuff like in the 70's and it's a pen and paper game. Pokemon did not invent that lol.

brandon

im gonna have to go ahead and say ive never seen pokemon or any anime style cartoons for that matter. i miss the old cartoons from the 70s and 80s when they tried to look like people and cars looked like cars you saw on the roads

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
pokemon on gameboy color was a pretty solid RPG!

brandon

Nordylady

Very Nordy Lady! <3
I wonder if i threw a Dwellmer Sphere at it with a Soul Gem inside it, after i cast Soul Steal. I'd catch a dragon, like a pokemon... Hmmm i think i've just invented a way, of skyrim pokemon, Dohvemon!

...I bet the Grey beards will love that!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts