Do you start a new game for no reason like me?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
I've done quite a bit of restarting myself. I have two characters I've spent a lot of time with that I would never restart, but I've also got a couple of games going that I play around with and restart periodically when I get bored with them, just to try out different races and whatnot.

Sean

lost somewhere
I've only done 2 playthroughs in Skyrim, as I don't typically restart, and I also did one partial playthough that I got really bored on and deleted that character.

The only playthrough that still has saves is the one that I would consider my "main," and I am hoping to continue with that save on PC once all DLC for Skyrim has been released and having beaten it on the Xbox.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
I start new play through for each RP that I'm in to keep track of the scenery in story.
Other than RP I start new games for different play styles and class builds. I have played Skyrim through about 15 times and have 5 currently active games.

moonfellmage

I do this often too. However, I've finally settled on a character that I really like. I guess after building his skills up before the main quest it's hard to abandon him because he's finally getting somewhere ... plus he's rather lovely to look at.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Plain and simply... YES

jonathan90

well known member
I always end up starting an entire new game for no reason at all. I've restarted like three times now and haven't even completed or even gone past the second quest of the main quest. For some reason i just randomly feel the need to start a new game with a new race. I'll end up doing guild quests, and some hold quests then restart. I want to start again now lol.

Does anyone else do this?
My best bet for you is find out what game style will suit you??

example: Do you like craft? "to improve your armour and weapons?"
What style?- assassin/ theif, mage or warrior?
And you can also combine this selection as much as you want, example-mage/warrior or thief/assassin.
But use the perk calculator on this website, it will help you find what you are looking for.

But most importantly,know what you want to do in the game.
I know the feeling because I made a post similar to this post.
Because I kept on starting a new game and getting perks that I was not happy with.

The chances are with you, is it might take you more time to find out what suits you more.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
My problem is is that I lose characters, completely screw them with useless perks, or just get bored of them. So yeah, 5 or 6 characters, most just accidentally deleted. My first was super over powered and also had all the wrong perks.

Visthalu

As has been said here, I also start a new game when I come to think of an appealing play style or if I get in the mood of some role playing and come to think of a certain character. This has happened maaaany times...

jonathan90

well known member
My problem is is that I lose characters, completely screw them with useless perks, or just get bored of them. So yeah, 5 or 6 characters, most just accidentally deleted. My first was super over powered and also had all the wrong perks.
Alright , I am happy with blades,daggers, and swords.
I am happier with light armour then heavy armour, and I am also pleased with my characters race, being a "wood elf" and Bosmer race.And the reason why I prefer the style of a wood elf...
Is because they make great assassins and thieves. And great at assassin archery, and I used my character to craft better weapons and items.But there is all sorts of different ways to improve your character.
My character wears elven light armour , and is a great assassin build. I am happy knowing that is my type of gameplay and race style.You can do it man!!!!just use your imagination and settle with that, and you will be fine.Do what peter pan did, because the wood elf is my skyrim imagination spurt. And that caused me to become settled with my race and status.
If you use your imagination on what you really want the most out of this game, you will settle in with the gameplay.

What do you really want to become more then anything in skyrim??
Think of the most happiest thought ,that you want more then anything in this game.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
Alright , I am happy with blades,daggers, and swords.
I am happier with light armour then heavy armour, and I am also pleased with my characters race, being a "wood elf" and Bosmer race.And the reason why I prefer the style of a wood elf...
Is because they make great assassins and thieves. And great at assassin archery, and I used my character to craft better weapons and items.But there is all sorts of different ways to improve your character.
My character wears elven light armour , and is a great assassin build. I am happy knowing that is my type of gameplay and race style.You can do it man!!!!just use your imagination and settle with that, and you will be fine.Do what peter pan did, because the wood elf is my skyrim imagination spurt. And that caused me to become settled with my race and status.
If you use your imagination on what you really want the most out of this game, you will settle in with the gameplay.

What do you really want to become more then anything in skyrim??
Think of the most happiest thought ,that you want more then anything in this game.

Sound advice.