• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

Does anyone here ever factor sexuality into roleplay? Gay, straight, trans. Just change teams for your Skyrim character and maybe get hitched.

JClarke1953

My char is a single Mom, and wants to give up the girls to marry The Huntress from the Companions. And since there seems to be no way to do that, my char stays single. My house carol babysits while I wander Skyrim or Solstheim.

Fdugn545

Alea the huntress has been my wife for 2 different characters (one of which was female) just after doing the last of the main companion quests she will become able to marry.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

JClarke1953

Yeh, but what I don't like is she keeps that shield with her, no clothing change or anything. So I backtracked, and remain unmarried.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Single father - bisexual (I do roleplay and choose bi 'cause I can't decide who's actually hitting on me or who's teasing). My last character was a dude that liked to wear bar-wench outfits all the time after he tried on Alva's after he killed her in Morthal :) (It was cute actually - and talk about cleavage!).

sticky runes

All my male characters are gay. I'm not letting any ass go to waste.

One of my female characters is a lesbian married to Uthgerd. It's quite nice actually.

I don't know if people are using some kind of cross-dressing mod on PC, but it doesn't work like that on my PS3 game. Even if I put on the bar wench's outfit as a man, he just looks like one of those revelers you meet on the road.

Daelon DuLac

All my male characters are gay. I'm not letting any ass go to waste.

One of my female characters is a lesbian married to Uthgerd. It's quite nice actually.

I don't know if people are using some kind of cross-dressing mod on PC, but it doesn't work like that on my PS3 game. Even if I put on the bar wench's outfit as a man, he just looks like one of those revelers you meet on the road.
True. But I like the cleavage. No other men's outfit will give you that.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
I was actually going to see if the game would allow my female character to marry a female character. If not, i'll likely roleplay some sort of female/female pairing by having a female companion to adventure with. I'm going to adopt kids with this character as well, and RP that into my story.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I usually rp as a straight male who has it in for karliah even though she can't follow or be married(sadly).I mean come on..those sexy purple eyes and voice..how can I say no?

FullmetalHeart20

I usually rp as a straight male who has it in for karliah even though she can't follow or be married(sadly).I mean come on..those sexy purple eyes and voice..how can I say no?
So in other words, you don't give your character a different sexuality? :sadface:

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I respect other sexualities but they're not for me,even on a game.I try to remain true to what I personally would do in skyrim

jarif

My char is a single Mom, and wants to give up the girls to marry The Huntress from the Companions. And since there seems to be no way to do that, my char stays single. My house carol babysits while I wander Skyrim or Solstheim.

you could try a mod Project legacy, it ages your character and children. Also alternative actors

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
All of my female characters have been straight (though I suspect my Khajiit would swing both ways if the opportunity presented itself), and all but one of my male characters have been gay. I just don't like any of the female NPCs that much. They all get on my nerves after a while. The only exception is Brelyna Maryon, and if you could marry Karliah, I would be all over that. I <3 me some Dunmer ladies.

Zyphur

My character is a female orc who is attracted to males, primarily orc males, though for the Soul Cairn I did opt for Serana to bite me. Having my character have a brief, intimate momment with someone of the gender outside of their main preference can be interesting to me.

Wildroses

I'm a bit of a romantic, so all my characters get married. Roleplaying someone different to my own gender and sexuality hasn't appealed to me yet, so I haven't done so. But I'm not saying I never will.

sticky runes

I don't think I'll ever play a straight man in Skyrim. I'm a bit more open with my female characters, because I'm not a chick in real life any way, but I've been playing straight men in video games for years. Sure, if a character has a predetermined sexuality, I'll accept that as part of the story, but in a game where I can choose my own character's feelings and who he has relationships with? To me it's much more sexy to have two men hooking up.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
My female Nord married Sylgja :D In real life, I am straight and happy to be, but for this character I was like "eh, why not?" because Sylgja is so drop-dead gorgeous and very sweet too. My characters before this one have been straight, so I figured I'd mix it up, and I'm very happy with it.

Tyer032392

my main male characters are always straight; however, I am not sure if that is because of Lycanthropy making my character want to mount every last female in the game or not.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Yep its definitely has to be the lycanthropy because my chars the same way.

Daelon DuLac

my main male characters are always straight; however, I am not sure if that is because of Lycanthropy making my character want to mount every last female in the game or not.
Well, I'm a were as well and, for some reason he wants to mount anything that moves (people, cows, elk, trolls, trees! oh wait... trees don't move... oh well, maybe it doesn't have to move). Of course he also likes to go in to every bandit hideout and necromancer coven and slaughter everything in sight as a were, so, maybe it doesn't matter. Didja ever notice that, when a were, if you deal with necromancers, you can eat somebody's heart twice if they get raised? Hmmm...