• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you sometimes read books in skyrim?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Hell no

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
I read em sometimes ONLY because i can read alot, i read alot of books at bed time, i read books in skyrim once i finish mines IRL and read the ones in skyrim, also its kinda like roleplay hehe as i'm getting book collections then reading em. Got a whole bunch of em in my house.

I know may sound sad haha, i ain't a nerd i just read because i don't know much about skyrim/oblivion history you know? cause i learnt alot reading the books.. its fun.

Yes or no. I say yes. (and if its bed time and want to read it, i use my Android Tablet for Ebook :D)

Oren74

I don't...and I'm ashamed to admit.

It's mainly because I'm a father of two and don't get a chance to play often enough....so when I do get a chance to play, I want to play, not read books. I do wish I had more time to get more immersed in the game though...

I don't...and I'm ashamed to admit.

It's mainly because I'm a father of two and don't get a chance to play often enough....so when I do get a chance to play, I want to play, not read books. I do wish I had more time to get more immersed in the game though...

I know what cha mean, soon i'll be busy then i can't play much either. You have a son playing with you on it don't you?

TheOtherTed

Depends on the type of book. Mythology and folk tales I'll read, plus anything that gives a quest. Anything else I'll sort of flip through first, and I'll read only if they're no longer than three or four pages.

But read or not, I collect all books with the vague, half-hearted intention of someday reading them.

Chryss

I don't always have time to read the books, just want to get on with my quests and exploring. When there is a book i want to read, I write down the book title and go to :

Lore:Books by Subject - UESPWiki

I look up the book and read it when I am not on XBox playing.

Nice :p, when i was bored in a old boat broken down at sea i was in it bored as i bin to most places so then POP i decided to read in there as i got some books as i was sooo bored

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Yup, I'll read any book that interests me in Skyrim. My favorites are; The Locked Room and Immortal Blood.

Chryss

Yup, I'll read any book that interests me in Skyrim. My favorites are; The Locked Room and Immortal Blood.

Love those books, I also like Chances Folly.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
anytime i see a book i read it, well i open it up. just so i dont miss a quest

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I'll read it if the title sounds intriguing, or if it's about something in the lore that I'd like to learn more about. I should stop judging books by their covers, though, because I've found some really interesting books so far, and who knows how many more I've passed up? I particularly liked Last Scabbard of Akrash.

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
I am definitely a nerd and I read every book on there I can get my hands on lol I'm interested in a series called (I think) "The Return Song" and I just found a volume 57 from that series. It would take quite a while to find all those but hey what better way to spend my time lol XD

Xivia4

I read them when I can. Skyrim is my first Elder Scroll game so I like learning about Tamriel and the story behind the game world.

Vspin101

i love to read alot of the books, i remember i went on a search for all of the Barenzaih (sp?) books because i found them so interesting. I love to collect all the books in the game, even the random npc journals

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I do/did read some of the books to give a sense of history and depth to the world and to better understand it. But I haven't read nearly as much as I did in Oblivion where I was practically obsessed with reading every single book in the game cover to cover.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Yep, I'm obsessed with collecting them and enjoy reading most (except the boring histories). I especially like the Mystery of Talara series and The Legend of Krately House.

I am definitely a nerd and I read every book on there I can get my hands on lol I'm interested in a series called (I think) "The Return Song" and I just found a volume 57 from that series. It would take quite a while to find all those but hey what better way to spend my time lol XD
Gunna go hunting for those books!

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
Does the Winterhold library have all the books, I've yet to actually check.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts