Do you always have to carry thane weapons

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bascmath

I am fairly new to skyrim and was wondering if you always have to carry thane weapons to still be a thane or can you store them in one of your houses because carrying them takes up your weight limit for stuff like dragon scales

Ironclad

I have dropped an axe as soon as I was handed it. Have sole a couple & have used a wall plaque for one.

They aren't that good.

wakka

damn nature you scary
I am fairly new to skyrim and was wondering if you always have to carry thane weapons to still be a thane or can you store them in one of your houses because carrying them takes up your weight limit for stuff like dragon scales

nope you dont need to carry the weapons, you can store them if you like the look of them, disenchant them or just do what i do sell them :D

Revanchrist

You can make better weapons than thane weapons, so don't stress if you're planning to sell it. If you are to disenchant it, just do it. You can always store anything in your box.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
you do not have to keep the weapons. They are, for the most part, useless. They are uniquely-named though so decent for mounting on a wall

Benthos

Proud Mer
Sorry for the major bump, I didn't want to recreate this thread. I tend to enjoy stashing the Thane weapons as well as the Daedric gear/weapons on plaques or displays in the home like souvenirs. Same as with each Hold's guard attire.

tonj

Master of Distraction
The thane weapons are just a neat thing to collect but are unnecessary to hold the title. As you play more you may discover you like to hoard uniquely named pieces like many players, so perhaps don't discard them yet as you may wish you hadn't 500hrs into the game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts