• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Really, I prefer Azura. You literally put your soul in her hands, and she rewards your faith ^_^
This is kinda off topic. Isn't it?

Not at all off topic as we were discussing whether or not Meridia was actually an Aedra outcast or a Daedra. You brought Azura in to it. ;)

LotusEater

At least she doesn't keep bothering you. Do the dead, get the sword and leave it at that. No threats, no backlash, no pain and no murders (well, other than the necromancer, of course - but he had it comin').

That's what always made me wonder about her. Her demeanor seems completely different than your standard Daedra. I almost feel like her existence is evidence supporting the existence of the Divines.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
That's what always made me wonder about her. Her demeanor seems completely different than your standard Daedra. I almost feel like her existence is evidence supporting the existence of the Divines.
You could be right. That light ball thingy does seem a little strange too. No other Daedra is that straight forward nor that connected to an actual temple.

LotusEater

You could be right. That light ball thingy does seem a little strange too. No other Daedra is that straight forward nor that connected to an actual temple.

The more I think about it... the beacon itself is very un-Daedric. Daedric Princes (based on the lore I've read) preferably make their followers build temples away from civilization and not easily detected. The beacon shines for ALL to see. Very un-Daedric like imo.

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Wasn't the Oblivion Crisis ended when Akatosh assumed his Avatar and defeated one of the Daedra?

Damn right. Came down and beat the pl*ps out of dagon, which kinda made your epic quest a waste of time, but whatever, its cool. :D

But I read that the aedra and daedra basically are the same ( or at least started out the same as sort of spirit things )

Btw sorry about your dog :sadface:

jarif

Aedra cannot make a physical form or physical manifestation on Tamriel because they have losted so much power in creating Nirn (the universe), so believe it or not Deadra are much stronger than them and Deadra aren't actually evil, they are curious of thee existence of men so they just act evil.