• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Sadly, over the things I've heard and read, it might never come.

There is a reason. It's because PC manufacturers don't have to look at and test every line of code like console companies do. Sony and Microsoft have a more direct relationship with the machines they make and would be held accountable if a patch or piece of DLC messed up someone's console -- they might even have to replace the console at their own expense.

DRTBAG

I've loved BETHESDA ever since I played Fallout3. If they were so awesome then & all dlcs up till now work on all platforms, then why not now? What's the big screwup!? I'm tired of hearing dawnguard does this & dawnguard does that & the same for the other dlc. My understanding is its on the crappy 360,but can't be on the ps3??!! What the hell!?

I know right?, I loved the company since Oblivion, if they made morrowind then from morrowind > oblivion > fallout > fallout new vegas > skyrim.

I have a feeling they may add it soon though. They never failed deeply and I don't expect them to now.

DRTBAG

Please just do me a favor. If & when you hear anything new I'd really like to know. I don't have TV or friends really, so you guys are all I got to keep in touch with this world. I'm really pissed about this,I thought so much about Bethesda, & now......idk. Thnx for the info :sadface:

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
I've loved BETHESDA ever since I played Fallout3. If they were so awesome then & all dlcs up till now work on all platforms, then why not now? What's the big screwup!? I'm tired of hearing dawnguard does this & dawnguard does that & the same for the other dlc. My understanding is its on the crappy 360,but can't be on the ps3??!! What the hell!?
Well from what I've heard, they originally 'programmed' it for the xbox360, then instead of programming it for PS3 also they 'ported' it to the PS3, so its like a makeshift version on PS3 I guess which is the root of all the troubles. Also wouldn't get my hopes up but from what I been readin on the intranet, the newest DLC supposedly is coming out for PS3 in early 2013, with a half-arse tidbit that the other two will come after. Wouldn't count on it though but if they do, awesome

TrueNord68

I've been playing Skyrim for the PS3 for awhile. I'm kinda bummed out about the no DLC thing but i love Skyrim so I'm just going to have to get an Xbox 360. In my opinion, it's not about the platform, it's about the game.

blue 468

the Dragonborn dlc is suppose to be released on PS3 and PC early next month, and dawnguard and Heathfire later next year for PS3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts