• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

breton92

i have skyrim legendary edition and when i finished the main story i decided to go for dawnguard only to discover that it's not there also i don't have the werewolf or vampire trees and i tried to travel (for dragonborn) but the sailor isn't there either i have checked the data and the DLC's are all there besides i have the legendary difficulty and mounted combat and that are only supposed to be in legendary edition i don't really care for hearthfire so i didn't even try ......pls tell me what should i do

Silk Zither

If your dlcs are not activating after putting them in the data folder, the first thing you should do is to check whether they are ticked under "Data Files" in the launcher. If "Data Files" is greyed out and you can't click on it, go to: documents\my games\skyrim\ and open the SkyrimPrefs.ini. Find the [Launcher] heading, then edit or add this below it: bEnableFileSelection=1