• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
Here are some different ideas if you want to make a new character

1. The Grim Reaper
2. Monk
3. Thief
4. Archer.
5. Bully
6. Drunkard
7. Mage
8. Criminal
9. Sathis Worshipper
10.Illegal Merchant
11.Poor Man

Got any other ideas? POST!

For me the classics :

1:Tank
2:Ranger
3: Necromancer
4: Illisionist
5: Healer

Other i can think off

6: Potion Master
7: Hunter
8: Miner

potion master sounds good and powerfull if u actually hit master

You can , and using poisens with increase bonus potions in combat is unreal , however i have encountered many glitches with potions you can make yourslef.

DragonbornMonk

You can , and using poisens with increase bonus potions in combat is unreal , however i have encountered many glitches with potions you can make yourslef.
never tried it myself tough but i can imagine it can be overpowered when u make some potions that boosts your alchemy i guess u can 1hit a doughr overlord

never tried it myself tough but i can imagine it can be overpowered when u make some potions that boosts your alchemy i guess u can 1hit a doughr overlord

Lol with that specific build it was combined with a Ranger (Sneak archer for this specific Ranger) and i could 1 hit Elder dragons. With combinations between sneak attaks and Poisen bonusses and skill increases .

DragonbornMonk

Lol with that specific build it was combined with a Ranger (Sneak archer for this specific Ranger) and i could 1 hit Elder dragons. With combinations between sneak attaks and Poisen bonusses and skill increases .
awsome well im not that good in skyrim made around 20+ chars just to find one i can stick whit so i searching a good build i wanna be an pugilist tough but im trying to find a way poison my fists if thats possible (goin to start over again today to make a main char so im reearching now -.-)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts