• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Titanburner

Premium Member
Ok so I figured I would start this thread for Detailed Builds to be posted rather than a just, "I throw fire and swing a sword" as an explanation for your build hehe. So here goes..

Spellsword (My Version)

Race: Dunmer

Skills & Perks:

Light Armor - Agile Defender 5/5
Destruction - All Perks
Restoration - Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Regeneration, Recovery 2/2
One Handed - Armsman 4/5, Fighting Stance
Enchanting - Enchanter 5/5, Fire, Frost, Storm, Insightful, Corpus, Extra Effect
Smithing - Steel, Elven, Advanced, Glass, Dragon, Arcane

=50 perks

Thoughts (scary thought lol):

Light Armor - I chose Light Armor for mobility mainly.

Destruction - Max Destruction for the AOE Master fire spell and maximum damage without a ridiculous Magicka cost. (Strongest Fire spell with sword Hotkeyed for #1)

Restoration - I mainly chose this for those tough fights, being able to cast Adept healing spells when needed is a great advantage and allows me to outlast my opponents. Not to mention the 50% Magicka regen from Recovery. (Strongest Heal with sword Hotkeyed for #2)

One Handed - Obvious reasons. Fighting Stance to give a break to my Stamina when I stagger opponents.

Enchanting - My main focus was getting Extra Effect so I can add not only Magicka Regen enchants, but bonuses to my One Handed/ Fortify Light Armor as well.

Smithing - Wanted the added bonuses of enhancing my own gear. Both defensive and offensive. Also wanted to be able to make my own Dragonscale.

Look forward to seeing those builds! ;)

Titanburner

Premium Member
Cmon someone hast to have a build they'd be willing to share :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts