Destructive Weather In Skyrim, what you wanna see?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
My original post was weather system in the mod section so just forget that because i don't know how to delete it!!!

I thought it would be fun to post what kind of devastating weather you want to see in Skyrim. I mean like destructive weather as in:

Droughts- Does burning damage to you when your not in shade.
Blizzard- Frost damage and temporary blindness from snow.
Lightning Storms- If get struck by lightning you take shock damage and lose all fatigue from impact.
Razor Hale- Does less damage then an arrow does but if you don't get inside real fast you could die.
Tornado- Does force damage if that make since, like how Fus works out, plus being thrown everywhere would hurt too.
Twisters- Have a lot of small twister spread out everywhere but can work its way fast to random area's it wants to travel.
Hurricane- Basically a giant tornado and a lot of rain with lightning storm.

Or even natural disaster like:

Earthquakes- You lose all fatigue do to unbalance
Meteor Showers- well do what basically Alduin does but A LOT MORE METEORS!!
Mating Season- A growing population of animals, creatures and dragons!

If anyone else has any idea's on what they want then comment, plus if someone with a lot of talent with mods want to make this Destructive weather mod go ahead!! i think everyone would love to see it!!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts