Spoiler Death of Three Penitus Oculatus Agents

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
Just to let you know, I used the excerpt dialogue from the Dark Brotherhood quest "To Kill an Empire", with added dialogue. However, what really happened when Caelalilian was doing this through that quest. Tell me how I did with this excerpt.
------------------------------------------------------------------​
As I killed the Emperor and headed over to escape, I saw three Penitus Oculatus Agents and heard some clapping from a top stairs' opening of the tower. It was Commander Maro that was clapping.

"That man was, by far, the best insufferable decoy of Emperor we have ever employed," Maro said with a confident voice, "I'm glad he's dead. Ah, but I'm even happier that you killed him. That Bosmer was very informational about this attempt."

"Who's this elf? And what was the name?! Answer me!" exclaimed Caelalilian.

"I guess you need to know before you die." said Penitus with confident smirk and a laugh. "I couldn't pronounce his name. Calan, is it? No, it was Caellian."

"CAELLIAN?! THAT WRETCHED FOOL OF AN ELF!" she thought as she expressed rage toward Caellian's name, sort of.

"But now, you, Caelalilan, an assassin of the Dark Brotherhood, have just made an attempted to murder the Emperor's life. Would have succeeded, had it been the real man. Tsk tsk tsk. Surprised? Calan was very informational about you coming to kill the Emperor and devised a plan with one of your Family that he captured. We worked out a deal, you see. An exchange. I get you, and the Dark Brotherhood gets to continue for its existance.

"What?! He planned this with an accomplice of one of my Family?!" thought Caelalilian as she erupted with revenge in her eyes.

"But you know what? I changed my mind. How about this? I kill you, and destroy your Sanctuary once with your miserable little friends for all, once Calan is done?" said Maro.

"NEVER!" exclaimed Caelalilian.

"Silence! Your Santuary's being put to the sword and arrow right now. That's what I think about this "deal"! You killed my son! All of you! And you'll pay the price!" exclaimed Maro.

"He set me up! HE SET ME UP! I WILL DESTROY CAELLIAN AT FIRST SIGHT AND BURN HIM TO THE GROUND!" thought Caelalilian as revenge filled her heart.

"Guards, kill her. And make sure there's nothing left to bury!" Maro ordered as he disappears. As ordered, the three Penitus Oculatus Agents attempted to attack her.

"You'll regret messing with me! " exclaimed Caelalilian. "Zun...Haal VIIK! Kri...Lun AUS! Fus...Ro DAH! Yol...Toor SHOL!"

The three Penitus Oculatus Agents turned into bodies of skeleton bones. Caelalilian walked towards the bones of the Agents.

"Told you that you'll regret it. And here you are, bones of your bodies. Fus...Ro DAH!" exclaimed Caelalilian, as the skeleton bones of the three Penitus Oculatus Agents flew everywhere, scattered. "Now to settle with my Family and destroy my archenemy for what he has done!"

Caelalilian escaped without a trace with a 10,000 septim bounty in Solitude.

Aeri Shadow

Dainty Elven Heir
Ah! Finally! Someone who spells their characters names with 'ae' in it! And a kick-ass Dragonborn Assassin? Epic. Purely epic. This story is really great! I like where you started the story off in the DB questline, no one's done that before. Keep it up. :)

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
Ah! Finally! Someone who spells their characters names with 'ae' in it! And a kick-ass Dragonborn Assassin? Epic. Purely epic. This story is really great! I like where you started the story off in the DB questline, no one's done that before. Keep it up. :)

If you want to know more about my two characters, this link will help you know more about them: Open - [Skyrim Freeform RP] Post your character card | Page 12 | Skyrim Forums

Definitely a Dragonborn Assassin! Caelalilian is the only character that wants fear into Skyrim. Caelllian tries to help people whatever they can, as long as it's not the Civil War, Dark Brotherhood, the Thieves Guild and the Blades (after the Seasons Unending quest). Caelalilian tries harder to make Caellian notice that she is a threat to the world.

Actually, I just wanted to give an excerpt of what I wanted people to think about. Maybe I'll edit it. So it makes into an excerpt.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts