• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skarv

So I played the Death Knight class on World of Warcraft and I was wondering how to recreate that class in Skyrim? I thought 1 handed and a Frost spell and using raising the dead guys but is there another way?

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
It would be heavy armor skill of course. I think some enchanting with the frost enchantment buff to enchant ur weapon to do frost damage and to enchant armor against it. WoW death knights are different in weaponry but I would say go with 2 handed like Wc3 because Frostmourne was a 2 handed sword even though arthas would swing with 1 hand during campaign. conjuration too mostly in the undead though you could get away with a frost atronach I suppose. Speech for intimidation because come on ur a death knight. Oh and do the dark brotherhood or wait for dawnguard for your mount. I suppose restoration because death knights can heal themselves but only themselves but commanding the undead to turn and run seems like something they could do. O and destruction for ranged but stick to frost magic for that.

Skarv

So far I like this build, I had a problem picking the race it was either being Arthas (Nord) or an Orc badass, I picked Arthas! It's really fun, but I want to check out my future Armor, so do you know if there is a downloadable program which would allow me to do this? Kind of like the World of Warcraft Model Viewer where you can customize your character as if in the game, except you are not?

Otar Killed Mah Dog XD

End Their Lives Quickly
You should be a vampire so that you can use necromage in the restoration to make all positive effects (enchantment healing armor rating etc) better because you would be undead. All your perks say you have +25% damage would be like +45%damage it's amazing

LordofMethuselah

True. I was thinkin about something like that would help. Also the new shout from dawnguard sounds Death Knightish. I mean shouting and ripping their souls out and making them your minions sounds like a Death Knight.

Skarv

I am thinking on remaking this guy, so does anyone have tips on how to make an Arthas face? I don't want him to look really pale since the Skyrim armor doesn't add shadow to the face...

Siah

This actually sounds pretty legit. Let me know how much fun you actually have playing this build. I might want to try that some time :)

LordofMethuselah

Well I know you will need it to be a nord and very pale with long white hair. Other than that you may just wanna look up google images for a good picture of his face to try to make

ShadowMage

Article Writer
A) This should go in the help section.

And B) You should have a pale character with dark hair and heavy armor. Specialize in frost magic, heavy armor, and one/two-handed.

LordofMethuselah

Eh dark grey hair if you model it after Arthas. But otherwise darker hair in general works.

Jaeger

Dont forget all the Death Knighest shouts - Dismay, ice form, frost brealth, ethereal, maybe slow time, call dragon (if playing on the computer and play with a mod that only calls undead dragons), and the new one coming with the DLC.

Check out Ghostblade; at negligible weight, it's the fastest weapon there is. Minimal stamina use. 3 ectoplasms to upgrade.

Get the dark elf assassin chick in Whiterun as a follower when you get the Dark brotherhood suit. Your own personal assassin/bodyguard bought and paid for.

Dead Thrall...a bad ass Orc follower with pimped out orcish armor. With magic item slots - fortify stamina and health, fortify heavy armor. And a wizard thrall or vamp.

And Ritual Stone.

Skarv

They have a mod, but I play on PS3 sadly, good news is that I heard Bethesda is working on expanding mods to consoles :D

Were-cat

my opinion on the skills is:
Conjuration (raising dead)
Destruction (frost)
Enchanting (enchant weapons/add runes and perhaps enchant armor)
Two-Handed(no one-handed, you could easily replace spells and 2-h weapons)
Smithing(To get the Ebony Armor and Daedric Armor sets in later levels)
Heavy Armor(a death knight allways uses heavy armor)

Tell me what you think about it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts