• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BIGwooly

Not sure if you saw my thread with my own restrictions, but you might want to check it out. It has really made my Skyrim experience amazingly enjoyable.

http://skyrimforum.com/threads/skyrim-hardcore-playstyle.2832/

Great idea with your 'scavenger' version. I played something similar to that in Oblivion. It was an escaped convict type. Had to flee the imperial city right when I left the sewers, taking NOTHING with me from the sewers. I then had to make my way in the world without going to cities (where guards would recognize me), and I was also implementing most of the restraints I go over in my other thread. The first 10 levels were pure awesomeness .. until I finally died at the hands of a goblin chieftan and had to retire the character. I never felt more tied to a character than that one. d;-)

Sparkz

Mysterious Creature
Could u make a vampire version to,I want to try this but not sure how it would work.in regards to rules and things.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts