• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
There has been no official word from any bethsoft staff (to my knowledge). Anything you hear is wild speculation.

The only definate thing known is that the 360 exclusivity period ends today.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Yes it maybe true..I also read it somewhere. Its being delayed because the Xbox version had too many bugs which will be fixed before its PC release. Btw we all know now that Bethesda is Microsoft's b***h and will do whatever they say..so no luck for us:sadface::sadface:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Sentinala

Premium Member
Was hoping it came today
Wanted to see if I could console marry serana :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I have no idea, but I'm hoping for a early August release. No way is it coming out today. Sad, but true.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
The September release date originate because of someone posted that on a forums. He had not cited a source nor has anywhere even mildly reliable said so without citing him. So until further notice disregard that. As for Dawnguard PS3 gets in roughly 1-2 weeks because Sony takes roughly that long to approve a patch and we are waiting on them to approve patch 1.7. Once it is approved to my understanding Dawbguard will be released ASAP. We will NOT be getting patch 1.6.

I have no information on dates for PC.

stagnant94

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
Ya...but only when Microsoft tells Bethesda to do that..no one knows when that will happen :mad::mad:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Mr_Darkness

I am happy I bought it for PC also but I feel the pain of other PS3 users. It's really sad how Bethesda is treating us. Also the September release date is probably not true. However with "the coming weeks" for an update it very well could be. Who knows. What if Microsoft somehow renewed their exclusivity contract for another month? That would get people even more pissed than now.

stagnant94

Just proves Sony are going to be the next N64 blasted out the market by Microsoft

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
thats a shame, well, enjoy playing uncharted while we go down and down and down

oh wait

This is turning out to be a bit annoying now, Bethesda now giving an impression that the dawnguard dlc was only announced on Xbox and other platforms may have to wait or never get it at all.

When dawnguard was announced I'm pretty sure they said that it would be available to pc and ps3 users after 30 days.

Not impressed

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
Why does the PS3 players always get screwed over by Bethesda?! :mad:

I swear to God, next time they don't release a DLC the same time as Xbox 360, i drop a bomb on Beth!!!

Why does the PS3 players always get screwed over by Bethesda?! :mad:

I swear to God, next time they don't release a DLC the same time as Xbox 360, i drop a bomb on Beth!!!

If they said it would only be released to Xbox then if they could release it to other platforms then fine no problems till rubbish but hey, but instead they say it will be released after 30 days so people anticipate it only for them to be screwed over

stagnant94

i expect the nest dlc to be on both consoles, but just as you get to the climax it says, SORRY NOT COMPATIBLE ON XBOX. YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO EVACUATE YOUR HOUSE BEFORE EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED IN A FIRE AS LARGE AS A DRAGON AND AS HOT AS ANDY MURRAYS GIRLFRIEND.
we hope you enjoyed the elder scrolls skyrim: the fluffover. please send us your bank details so we can refund you.

20, 19, 18...

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
i expect the nest dlc to be on both consoles, but just as you get to the climax it says, SORRY NOT COMPATIBLE ON XBOX. YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO EVACUATE YOUR HOUSE BEFORE EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED IN A FIRE AS LARGE AS A DRAGON AND AS HOT AS ANDY MURRAYS GIRLFRIEND.
we hope you enjoyed the elder scrolls skyrim: the fluffover. please send us your bank details so we can refund you.

20, 19, 18...

WTF are you talking about lol?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts