• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Copy that. Kim, is the entirety of the Summerset Isles your kingdom? Just for clarification.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Delusional, I think this is a pretty good number, I could do with maybe one more but I'll likely close the RP soon.

Sky, I'll try and get it set up earlier. Hopefully you won't miss much.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Delusional

Well, let me know when we've got our cap, so I can make the plopsty map of the kingdoms, lol.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    That would be awesome :D, Murkwood doesn't have massive ships, but has trading ports scattered along the eastern coast of Black Marsh, we mostly use small rowboats like in Vietnam to get around lol. Quick question, is your Kingdom ruled by Humans or Elves?

They are ordinary Nords, but now they think of themself as a new race. Will find a name for them later, lol. Any ideas?

Delusional

Alright. Cool.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Will most likely turn out in a rebellion soon too!

And destruct! I hope you think of a more populatet Tamriel than in the games, lol. Otherwise my 800men army might look a bit OP.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Oh btw, is there a specific plot that causes the different Kingdoms to have to interact with each other? or are we just going with the flow here lol

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Oh btw, is there a specific plot that causes the different Kingdoms to have to interact with each other? or are we just going with the flow here lol

Honestly we will just go with it, at least that's what I thought. Maybe later we could bring in some sort of plot device, but the main thing here is making your own story, the story of your kingdom.

I suggested forming alliances/history/rivalries with each other prior to the RP starting. Just to make it seem like these kingdoms really are old and have had contact with each other before.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    a trade agreement would be good, but no alliance, not because I don't like you or anything, just for RP reasons..Murkwood isn't like, super trusting of Humans after the whole slavery thing. We will keep in contact with your kingdom often, however. :D

Delusional

Azar Harif dislikes diplomacy. We have waged many wars with many kingdoms, and prefer to ally with none.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    But don't make Richard Chaer stop sending spices to you. Your food would taste nothing!

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Oh don't worry, your spices are revered in Murkwood :p

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    I hope you're orcs send weapons and armour in return! We're quite short on that you see.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    But of course, your army will look absolutely terrifying in their new armor, hand crafted by the local Orc, Argonian, and Khajiit blacksmiths lol

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Wow, this is a really cool, ambitious idea.

Kingdom of Riverhead, House Hawker
    japanese-crest-7--fish-1.jpg
    After the End War, former Cyrodiil was left with the rubble of civilization and a barren population; easy pickings for the mage-Queen Alussanah Hawker, a Redguard woman who fled Hammerfell after the war. Prior to the destruction, she had been a famed fighter and strategist, and this led her to choose the island which had formerly been the seat of Imperial power as her capitol. It was a brilliant strategic choice, both military and economic, with the water surrounding her city defending it from attack and the river serving as a great trade route. Riverhead, named so for obvious reasons, became the seat of a kingdom that stretched down the great river and its surrounding area, and enveloped the area around Riverhead all the way to the mountains that bordered Cyrodiil. The protrusion of land which bordered the sea to the west remained disputed.
    Riverhead became a primarily Redguard kingdom, and given the elimination of any trappings of the old world's history had disappeared, the people once hostile to magic now embraced it with the help of the Queen. The arcane overtook the mundane, and magic permeated the people's lives; the military of Riverhead even relied primarily on its mages for making war. Queen Alussanah had even reinvented religion in order to revere the arcane; the people of Riverhead worship Juleion'r, a Redguard flavor of the old god Julianos mixed with a few other aspects of deities.
    Farming and fishing communities sprung up on the fertile soil along the river, and farming and logging were the trades of the hills. Two large villages stood out among the rest: Shorewind was naturally on the shore in the south of the kingdom, and Hillcrest, you guessed it, called the northern hills its home. In the Nibenay Valley lies the Nibenay Academy, a college for mages founded by Queen Alussanah herself.
    House Harker
    Queen Margonet Harker - Queen of Riverhead, age 26. She is the youngest Queen in the history of Riverhead, thrust into the role when her mother stepped down. She is a strong woman and eager to prove herself, but due to her age and inexperience she is doubted.
    Tavia Harker - Matriarch and former Queen of Riverhead, age 62. As all the Harker women do when they grow old and tire of the duties of Queen, she stepped down and now serves only as a public face and occasional adviser to the Queen. She was known for her shrewdness and cunning.
    General Camaron Harker - Brother to the Queen, age 29. A fine mage and strategist, and a General in the Army of Riverhead. Loyal to the House, but he resents his family's wealth and power and wishes he could do his job without their political meddling.
    Princess Dahlia Harker - Sister to the Queen, age 22. A pampered princess with little role in kingdom affairs beyond serving occasionally as a public face. Resents being born after Margonet, because she covets the station of Queen, and being only a Princess she is expected to soon marry for the purpose of forming a political bond with another kingdom.
    Coyle Harker - Brother to Tavia and Kotoro, age 55. Ruler of Hillcrest and former high-ranking officer in the Army. Competitive with his brother Kotaro for the prominence of his town. He is always pushing for more attention to be paid to Hillcrest by the Queen.
    Kotoro Harker - Brother to Tavia and Coyle, age 59. Ruler of Shorewind and former scholar in the Nibenay Academy. Is competitive with Coyle, but only because Coyle is provocative. He feels alienated by his family and is always blindly pushing for secession of Shorewind and the surrounding territory.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    House Blackrose, Kingdom of Lilmoth
    180px-File-Black_rose_(anarchist_symbol).png

custom_flag_2___wolf_by_greatpaperwolf-d49aoh0.png

History
    Long ago, the canine based humanoids who are known today as the lilmothiit, lived a much simpler life. The found their way traveling from valenwood to a suitable spot to settle and there they assembled a city named after their leader, this city was called black rose. There the lilmothiit lived, survived, and thrived.
    One day though, a new creature came to them, speaking. This creature was intelligent and seemed like a large lizard that walked on too legs. They called themselves argonians. The Lilmothiit allied with the argonians and watched as they assembled more and more cities around black rose.
    One day, a young peasant argonian with an odd birthmark on his forehead came to blackrose, speaking of an attack. He said that the argonians planned to siege black rose. The lilmothiit thanked the man and took off to the south east. Eventually, the canine men and women found a lowly populated city by the name of lilmoth. They stormed the city, killing off every argonian inside.
    The canines took to the sewers as if it were home, there they lived, survived, and thrived. Further accepting the new area, they named themselves the lilmothiit, in honor of the city that now gave them refuge.
    The lilmothiit trained, and lived in those sewers for a long time. Shamans casting spells to give the city above an evil fear bringing feel. It wasn't until after the end war that the lilmothiit came up from the sewers. Slaying every argonian in the city.
    The canines traveled city to city, killing every argonian that did not bear the birthmark of the argonian that had saved the lilmothiit so long ago. When black marsh had been cleared, the lilmothiit allied with the descendants of the argonian peasant. Giving those lizards the north half of black marsh, and taking the southern half for themselves.
    Today
    Now the Lilmothiit once again live happily, The capital of Blackrose renamed WhiteScale in reference to the birthmark of the argonian family to the north. Many tribes and and a few other cities live in the territory now, easily controlled by the local Chief or head of state. The Current Head Chief Black Rose, Lex is a kind and just ruler.

The Lilmothiit seek to ally rather than fight, but should the need arrive, the army, also called the pack, are strong warriors. The pack consists of Rangers, wielding bows, daggers, and war axes. Soldiers, wielding a variety of weapons. And assassins, wielding mostly daggers and swords. The pack excels at guerrilla tactics in warfare and uses this to its advantage when easily defending its borders.
    With the hist all destroyed during the end war, the lilmothiit worship many daedra. The most common to worship being Hircine, with the entire Blackrose family being were-vultures.. A large majority of the pack are lycanthropes and will often take down large numbers of troops while in their beast form, the most common of these beast being were-crocodiles.
    House Blackrose
    Lex Blackrose, Head chief.
    Delilah Blackrose, Lex's wife.
    Lupo Blackrose, Army General, Lex's younger brother.
    Volpe Blackrose, Shaman of Lilmoth, Lex's youngest brother.
    Drake Blackrose, Firstborn, Lex's son
    Ladro Blackrose, Lex's son

Jewl Blackrose, Lex's Daughter.

Delusional

So Operator, what are the borders of your kingdom? Is it basically the old borders of Cyrodiil? Or only a small area surrounding the lake and river? The definite borders are somewhat unclear.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    looking at the kingdom that is by mirkwood, I would be willing to form an alliance and let you control all territory and up so long as I may keep blackrose and down, should i be accepted.