Xbox 360 Dark Brotherhood won't start In Dawnguard

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JohnDoe77

Hey Guys first post with a question

I am currently playing through Dawnguard as a Vampire.

My character is level 38 with no affiliation with any faction ie champions, thieves guild etc.

I have tried to join the dark brotherhood by killing the orphanage matron and reporting back Aventus Aretino.

I received his family heirloom without a problem and then go to sleep . I awake as normal and have tried this multiple times.

Am I missing something here? Is it NOT possible to join the Brotherhood whilst playing through Dawnguard as a Vampire?

Very Bummed…

jlucas24

Hey Guys first post with a question
I am currently playing through Dawnguard as a Vampire.
My character is level 38 with no affiliation with any faction ie champions, thieves guild etc.
I have tried to join the dark brotherhood by killing the orphanage matron and reporting back Aventus Aretino.
I received his family heirloom without a problem and then go to sleep . I awake as normal and have tried this multiple times.
Am I missing something here? Is it NOT possible to join the Brotherhood whilst playing through Dawnguard as a Vampire?
Very Bummed…
I have the same problem, except i play Skyrim on PC

Eury

Dovahkiin
After you've killed Grelod the Kind and you've recieved the family heirloom from Aventus Aretino, just travel.

I fast traveled to Whiterun and recieved a note from the courier saying "We know". Then sleep in any bed and you'll be kidnapped, which will start the first Dark Brotherhood quest.

Edit - I also play on an Xbox 360 with the Dawnguard DLC, and I'm also a vampire. This should work.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts