Xbox 360 Dark Brotherhood: should I kill Nilsine Shatter-Shield

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xNeverland

This is the second quest I've gotten under the dark brotherhood. Astrid made it clear to well-represent the 'family' and since Nilsine wasn't originally supposed to be a part of the contract, are there any consequences if I kill her?

Serperior

Do blood on ice before killing her because
In a called quest blood on ice Nilsine's mother is needed and kills herself if you kill Nilsine.
It's a really good quest so I wouldn't kill Nilsine before blood on ice.

Nighthiker77

The 1.9 patch changed the "requires key" door to a master lock. So you can do what you want if you can pick a master lock.

I think it's definitely one of the hardest decisions to make in the game, even though it doesn't make much difference in the long run as far as the game is concerned

xNeverland

My lockpicking is at 100 and I have the unbreakable lockpick perk :D so it shouldn't be a problem haha >^.^< thank youuu~!!

i didn't kill her though! :eek: oh well xD

Serperior

My lockpicking is at 100 and I have the unbreakable lockpick perk :D so it shouldn't be a problem haha >^.^< thank youuu~!!

i didn't kill her though! :eek: oh well xD
If you don't kill her muiri can't be married by the way.

xNeverland

That's okay i'm already married to Mjoll the Lioness, LOL I'm a lesbian in the game xD

Nighthiker77

Mjoll is a better choice anyway. Who wants a homicidal alchemist for a wife? This isn't Dexter, although I suppose that could be a very entertaining playthrough

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Do blood on ice before killing her because
In a called quest blood on ice Nilsine's mother is needed and kills herself if you kill Nilsine.
It's a really good quest so I wouldn't kill Nilsine before blood on ice.

You can get the key off her body though...just break into Clan Shatter-Shield's house and pilfer it off her cold desiccated corpse. ;)

Serperior

You can get the key off her body though...just break into Clan Shatter-Shield's house and pilfer it off her cold desiccated corpse. ;)
If I remember correctly you can't proceed normally in the quest if you kill her.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Oh I guess I was mistaken.
You're not mistaken. It depends on whether Blood On The Ice has initiated. If you kill Nilsene before Blood On The Ice has initiated the quest simply won't activate so it doesn't matter if you can get the key or not.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts