• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

this shout is so much fun.

when the target pops up into the air it is just hilarious

Can Bristlebacks fly ? You bet they can .

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

You should see what happens to your enemies when you use cyclone on a rune. The knockback is massive. The whole Thieves' Guild went flying up to the ceiling.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Just any rune ? Is there one you`d recommend ?

Yeah. Shock rune will do the trick. Although, I recommend doing this on incapacitated enemies, as the only thing that will activate the rune at the perfect moment is cyclone. Still, you might be able to time it on an actively fighting NPC.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry. I just remembered that it was ICE RUNE that I was using, although I'm willing to bet they all work.

Adam Warlock

Yeah. Shock rune will do the trick. Although, I recommend doing this on incapacitated enemies, as the only thing that will activate the rune at the perfect moment is cyclone. Still, you might be able to time it on an actively fighting NPC.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry. I just remembered that it was ICE RUNE that I was using, although I'm willing to bet they all work.
thx .
This is great.

I may have finally found a good use for that Runehammer I got from the Dawnguard.

Bash , Shout , watch `em fly !

at least i hope it will work that way

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

thx .
This is great.

I may have finally found a good use for that Runehammer I got from the Dawnguard.

Bash , Shout , watch `em fly !

at least i hope it will work that way

Perhaps the long drop will be a one-hit-knockout!

Also, I totally forgot about that hammer. Thanks for reminding me.

Haru17

Lost Falmer

Thanks for the tip! I'm looking forward to using this.

KattSand

Premium Member
There is something satisfying about watching people being flung up in the air, especially if combined with a slow time effect, (like the slow time shout) now that's entertainment :D