• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Solitude

Inactive
I would like to see crossbows added for skyrim on PS3. A new addition to archery. What are your thoughts?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Chocolateyoumustbenew.jpg

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
dude, are you trolling? My thoughts is that you're an idiot because Dawnguard has been out for like 2 months now and IT ADDS CROSSBOWS. This thread has made me facepalm even harder then the political debates in the off-topic part of the forum

Sean

lost somewhere
I would like to see crossbows added for skyrim. A new addition to archery. What are your thoughts?

Really?
Crossbows were added into Skyrim, officially, by Bethesda's first dlc Dawnguard.

They are enveloped by the Archery skill, and have no new perks added just for them.

Maybe a PS3 player. We STILL do not have Dawnguard!

Solitude

Inactive
Ill only look into a DLC if it comes out on playstation, as thats why i didn't know that crossbows were added in Dawnguard.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Yes, an Afro hair style would be a nice addition.

SFBryan18

Well it's not uncommon for people to be this uninformed.
Yea, it's hard to tell how serious he is because the post is so short, but he continues to claim that he didn't know about them, which is still hard to tell. Seems like a huge coincidence though that out of any medieval weapon, he just randomly chooses the single one that has been released in the first dlc, but it's possible. Crossbow seems like it would be a common request.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts