• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I enjoy making certain characters that resemble some of my favorites from the game. I have found exact formulas and or sliders (I use an Xbox 360) for characters like Astrid, Alva, etc. But surprisingly I haven't found a place that has the house carl of Dragon Reach, Irileth's formula anywhere. Anyone know where I can find one, or a way I can get a dark elf to closely resemble her?

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I enjoy making certain characters that resemble some of my favorites from the game. I have found exact formulas and or sliders (I use an Xbox 360) for characters like Astrid, Alva, etc. But surprisingly I haven't found a place that has the house carl of Dragon Reach, Irileth's formula anywhere. Anyone know where I can find one, or a way I can get a dark elf to closely resemble her?

Found this; might be somewhat helpful (look at the table to the right):

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Irileth

She uses a Nightblade template for her build.

I'd be very interested to know how to recreate Alva. Do you mind referring me to any website that can give that info? Thanks. :)

BTW, I also play on xbox360

I'd be very interested to know how to recreate Alva. Do you mind referring me to any website that can give that info? Thanks. :)

BTW, I also play on xbox360

http://www.truancyfactory.com/mods/skyrim/skyrim_characters.html

They have a decent amount of characters on here in alphabetical order, with screenshots of each creation category. The Alva one in particular also has the numbers next to the slides, which helps us console users. :)