could you max out all skills to 100 in 1 year???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
thats including buying all the perks and skills for that expereince level I would be interested to know if any one hear has maxed out to skill 100 on a certain skill.

have you yet bought all skills and all perks for 1 skill or more if you have well done but the most hardest question is go up to level 200 and max out all skills and buy all perks i say here here well done old chaps...

as far as I can tell at max skills you would only be around level 80, and thus CANNOT acquire all perks.

and yes, on my main characters I have maxed several skills and taken a couple full perk trees (bar one or two useless perks that I have no use for).

Jeff the DragonBorn

I maxed out all the smithing skills pretty early. And I bought them all. Many skills have no reason to max out. WHY would someone get the archery skill where you find more arrows in dead bodies? What a waste of a skill point.

And when I play I now wear the dragonscale light armor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts