• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
As they walked closer to it, the trio could hear noise from the Bee and the Barb steadily growing louder, as if the entire town and half of Skyrim were inside the small wooden inn. After a quick nod amongst themselves, they decided this would be where their stupidity would take place. They entered the bar, each of them eager to celebrate, forget, and move forward.

The moment she walked through the door, Veloca was greeted heartily by raucous music and a lively and obscenely drunken crowd of people. Any worries or thoughts of previous happenings had escaped her mind as she, Crow, and Caleb were swept into the crowd and made their way to the bar. The atmosphere and the excitement on her companions' faces even caused her to crack another small smile as they arrived at the bar, flagging down the busy barmaid and each getting a mead to start with. For Veloca, it was nice being in front of the bar instead of behind it for once.

The bard began playing lilting, upbeat music, the kind that had a rhythm that would make even the most solemn person in the room dance around with zeal previously unknown to them. Veloca caught her foot tapping along with the beat. She enjoyed the music, and found herself getting more into it the longer it went on. She knew it would be quite a while before she danced, however. She would need quite a bit more alcohol in her system before she allowed herself to do something like that, if she even did at all. Besides, they were here to do stupid things, not dance.

Finishing her drink, Veloca turned her bright blue eyes to her companions. "So, we made it here. What should we do now?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

solace84

God of the Arena
"Can I stay with you?" the little girl, Rose, asked of Dalious as they stood close by to the orphanage. They were in view of the building and saw that the Riften guards had the place under their authority.
"That's not a good idea," Dalious said, kneeling down on one knee to talk to her.
"I don't want to go back," she said. "I hate it there."
"It's safe now," said Dalious. "The monsters are dead, thanks to you."
"Please, let me come with you," she begged.
"Rose, I'm not who you think me to be," he said. "I've done horrible things in my past, I'm not a good person. It is safe there now, but with me it will become very dangerous. You have to be as strong as you were tonight, always. For the other children, too."
She wiped away her tears and hugged him.
"Will I see you again?" she asked.
"Yes."
The girl left him and went back to the orphanage. Dalious walked back toward the bar, smoking some dragongrass on the way. He knew he would never see her again, and it was for the better. He had a horrible feeling inside that told him all would not end well, with the path he chose.

Google

Shadow-Tail leaned against the wall in on of Riften's many dark alleys. He was awaiting a man who had sent for him by letter. Apparently, this guy wanted him for some kind of operation, and he needed someone who could be his eyes and ears. A few beggars ran up to him as he reread the letter. "Please spare us a few septems." Without even looking at them, he summoned a fireball into his left hand and aimed it at the beggars. "Go away before I fry you alive." The beggars ran in fear. He didn't blame them for trying, but he was never in the mood to play the fool for a group of lowlifes. He continued to reread the letter until he noticed a dark cloaked figure walk up to him. His instincts could tell he was the man who had sent from him, as he didn't smell of trash or scooma. He put the letter back into his sack on his belt and turned to the cloaked stranger. "So the mercenary appears, at this time and age." Shadow could not get a good look at his new employer, as he was hooded. "I am a lot of things, but late is not one of them." The hooded man chuckled. "I have heard that you would be a reliable sword for hire. I'm glad I was well informed." Shadow waved his words off. "Flattery is not going to win you my services." The hooded man nodded in agreement. "I would not trust you if you were. Now, you know of the Black-Briar family?" Shadow recognized that family name instantly. "They are that family that own the Black-Briar Meadery, but they are also the true rulers of Riften." The hooded man nodded to him. "Your right, and that's why I want them gone." Shadow was shocked by the man's words. "You want to take down the Black-Briars? How do you plan to do that?" The hooded man looked around the alley for a moment, as if to check for anyone who could be spying on them. "I am starting a new fight club, and I already have a group who I believe is going to help us." Shadow grew frustrated by the man's lack of detail. "How is all of that going to work. I need more info before I walk blindly into this." The hooded man tossed him a coin purse, which he grabbed with his right hand. "You'll know what I plan when the time comes. I suggest you meet up with some of the other group members. They'll tell you where the fight club is and when it will start. One is at the docks, and three are at the Bee and Barb inn. Just ask about the fight club, and the rest should be very simple. I want you to be my eyes and ears of the group. Don't let me down." Before Shadow could say a word, the hooded man had already started to leave. "Great. Just great." Shadow looked down at the coin purse and put it into the sack on his belt. "Well, he's already payed me, and I'm not one to turn my back to a paycheck."

Star Gazer

Isnar heard the doors to the Bee and Barb swing open. He expected to see more drunk slobs piling in, but when he turned his head to see who it was, he was pleased to see some people from the fight club. If we're going to be doing all of this strange stuff together, might as well meet each other. Isnar thought. He felt his coinpurse. Twelve... Mead costs four... screw it, I need to know these people before I go into business with them. Isnar walked over to the three. He led them to the bar and slapped down the three septims. "A few meads for my friends here!" Isnar said to the barmaid. She put the three drinks on the table. "You guys are gonna be at the new fight club, right? Mind informing me of what we are going to be doing, and how we will be doing it?" Isnar said, in a soft voice.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
William smiled to see Isnar talking to a few other people, Isnar was very sociable but William never really saw any of his real friends, he went upstairs to were Isnar was and introduced himself.
''Hey guys, my names William Dexti, I'm a friend of Isnar and thought I should introduce myself'' He shaked their hands as he introduced himself, he had a smile on his face to feel more friendly, but in this day and age putting on a smile and a real smile were easy to tell the difference. William wondered if the friends of Isnar would ask him what happened, but if they knew him well they would know Isnar has a habbit of lying to keep you out of trouble, William respected that trait but hated it at the same time.
William handed Isnar some gold he just took out of his pouch, about 20 septims but it would help him out, and that's all he could give ''Take this matey, were all struggling''

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
The air was thick with the stench of sweat and alcohol, it was a cacophony of inebriated banter and howling as people of all races socialized under the influence of a few pints of mead. The music was barely audible over the obscenely loud cluster of people, but it sounded alright, Caleb enjoyed music as much as anybody. Caleb worked here before Fight Club changed his life, he was a waiter, and there wasn't a doubt in his mind the innkeeper would see him. He hardly cared, he wanted the old lizard to try and scold him.

"So, we made it here. What should we do now?" Veloca said with a smile as the trio sat down at a wooden table, before Caleb could respond the old man from the Fight Club had approached their table. He smiled while ordering the three drinks. "Thanks." Caleb said with a smile as he sat down. "You guys are gonna be at the new fight club, right? Mind informing me of what we are going to be doing, and how we will be doing it?" He said in a voice that reminded Caleb of a wind passing through a desolate and dusty chasm, the guy was very, very old.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Veloca turned from the table when she heard someone talking to them, and saw it was the old man from the Fight Club. He bought a round of drinks for them and asked if they knew what they would be doing in the new Fight Club, as well as how they would be doing it.

For some reason, Veloca didn't trust the man. Maybe it was because of how he came over to the table as soon as they had sat down, asking them immediately what they knew about the Fight Club. Maybe it was because she had about a bottle and a half of alcohol in her system by now, and it was bringing out the more abrasive aspects of her personality. Whatever it was, she didn't care. Turning to the old man, Veloca said, "We don't know anything about what we're going to be doing. If you were there, you know about as much as we do."

She was annoyed now, and didn't bother hiding it. All she wanted to do right now was just forget everything. That was what they had come here for. But now this old man was trying to wheedle information out of them by buying them drinks. Trying to buy us off, I bet, Veloca thought as she took another swig from her bottle and forcefully set it down on the table in front of her.

Just when Veloca thought she couldn't get more frustrated than she already was, the Nord she had fought came over to their table, acting friendly like nothing had ever happened between them. He shook Caleb and Crow's hands, introducing himself and Isnar, but when he turned to Veloca, she only glared at him with fire in her eyes. Ignoring his outstretched hand, she took another drink from her bottle. "What do you want, Nord?" She spat out like last word, as if saying it left a bad taste in her mouth, one that she couldn't get out no matter how hard she tried.

Mini Mongo

William could understand why Veloca was annoyed, but he wasn't totally sure what happened that night, Veloca was obviously frustrated and asked William ''What do you want, Nord?'' as she spoke she was angry and spat out after she said Nord, Veloca obviously didn't like Nords but William was merely being friendly.
''I merely wished us to start over a new leaf, when we had the fight I was very drunk and regret the fight we have, can we start over?'' William really wanted Veloca to forgive him, but she knew that William was drunk and she wanted to fight, so in his mind it was her fault not his.
But still he needed friends, this world was harsh and cruel, not only did Veloca give William a bad look but also Isnar, she clearly wasn't happy.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Caleb smirked at the obvious dissension between Veloca and the Nord, it was quite clear the two had run into each other in the past. Veloca spoke with so much intensity that the group caught several sideways glances from the other patrons at the inn. Caleb took a swig from his bottle of ale, his senses beginning to dull as he killed off the glass and reached for a second bottle. In his buzzed state, he found the Nord's apology hilarious and began chuckling there, right in his face.

Mini Mongo

William stared at Caleb, he was clearly drunk and laughed as William apologized.
''What's your problem mate, had to many tonight?'' William smiled ''I'm just kidding mate'' he turned back to Veloca, her eyes still staring at William like she wanted to kill him, but she wouldn't, if she were to make any mistake it would most likely be trying to deck William, and considering his size that would be hard.
There fight was un-fair, they both used harsh tactics against each over, but Veloca wasn't drunk so was just clearly plain mad and built up with anger, were as William was more polite and kind hearted, compared to when he was drunk they was clear differences.

Google

Shadow-Tail walked unto the docks, searching for anyone who would know anything about this "fight club". Everyone he had asked so far said something about a recent guard raid, but nothing about a fight club. He continued to walk through the docks, frustrated by the lack of info the hooded man had given him. He couldn't even tell him what the member would look like if he did happen to find the him. "I hate it when the employers never tell me what I'm looking for." As he moved to the end of the docks, he found a khajiit eating a struggling fish raw. Apparently, the cat had just captured the fish with his claws, as his claw markings were all over the wooden floor. "I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't know anything, but I've been wrong before." he thought to himself as he walked up to the khajiit. "Hello, Khajiit. I'm trying to find someone who is with the fight club here in Riften. Do you know an anything about that?"

Star Gazer

Isnar saw William and Veloca, staring each other down like mad dogs. Isnar knew it would not end well if he couldn't stop it. He put his walking stick in-between them and looked at them both, with a smile. "If we are going to be working with each-other, we might as well tolerate each-other. I know why you both hate one another, but I think we should all just start over. My name is Isnar, by the way. What are your names? Let's start with yours." Isnar said, pointing to Veloca. He was trying his best to calm the dispute before it got ugly.

Duon

Graphic Designer
The inn was alive with cheers and laughter; the air reeked heavily of mead and pipe smoke, men sang in harmony with the bard swaying there flagons side to side splashing the ground with alcohol. “I was mad to pass this place up the first night” Crow thought with a laugh as he walked with Veloca and Caleb to the bar though the crowd of partiers. Setting at the bar Crow opened his mead and took a hardy sip “I’ll give this city one thing, it damn sure knows how to party.”

"So, we made it here. What should we do now?" “we get piss drunk of course!” Crow said with a laugh before downing half the bottle of mead and reaching for his pipe. As the mead began to dull his senses and the moon sugar laced smoke calmed his mind Crow noticed the old man from the meeting walk down the stairs from the balcony above before making a bee-line toward their small group. "A few meads for my friends here!" "You guys are gonna be at the new fight club, right? Mind informing me of what we are going to be doing, and how we will be doing it?" Crow looked the old man up and down. He appeared to be to be Breton, somewhere in his 90s and was not only missing a arm and a eye but had seemed to have broken his leg sense earlier that evening.

“Thanks for the drink friend pleased to meet you, and as for the fight club we know nothing more than you I’m afraid.” As he finished speaking yet another man this one unknown to him, yet again approached there table. ''Hey guys, my names William Dexti, I'm a friend of Isnar and thought I should introduce myself'' Before he could say anything else he noticed the fire growing in Veloca’s eyes toward this man. “they must have history” he thought to himself blowing several smoke rings.

"What do you want, Nord?" she said coldly to the newcomer with a look of malice etched upon her face. ''I merely wished us to start over a new leaf, when we had the fight I was very drunk and regret the fight we have, can we start over?” Crow could tell by her face the mead had set in on Veloca and she was in no mood to forgive him for whatever grievances he’d committed against her. Caleb merely laughed at the Nords comment which seemed only to annoy him.

"If we are going to be working with each-other, we might as well tolerate each-other. I know why you both hate one another, but I think we should all just start over. My name is Isnar, by the way. What are your names? Let's start with yours." Crow thought of what the man said and found truth in it “Names Crow, so you to are also part of this madness?” He said ashing his pipe into the center of the table before opening the bottle of mead.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
Cyrus woke up during the fall from his bed to the dusty floorboards below, and tried to yelp out in surprise before he hit them with a dull 'thud', the impact silencing any noise. His head felt like hundreds of Skeevers were scratching and humping his brain, the pain was almost excruciating. Once he picked himself up, Cyrus moaned in anguish as he dragged his feet towards the door, stumbling into the doorframe as he clumsily misplaced his feet. As he rested on the wall, recovering from the dangerous, death-defying journey from his bed to two meters across the small, cramped room, Cyrus looked out the dirty, half-cleaned window. It was still night, hopefully the same one as when he fell asleep. If he had slept for at least a whole day, he didn't feel any less sober or ill as he had before.

In Cyrus' ever common-sensitive mind, he decided the best hangover cure was to consume more alcohol, choosing to dare to tackle the challenge of descending the stairs. He stumbled step after step, and was once again greeted by the boisterous, intoxicated crowds inside the Bee & Bard, and the warm, welcome heat of the fireplace, still burning, representing the seemingly eternal positive mood of the tavern. Half-drunk, half-tired, Cyrus approached the Argonian barkeep for a second time that night.
"Back so soon, eh?", the lizard remarked, once again cleaning a freshly washed mug with a grimy cloth.
"I guess I'd rather be tired and drunk, than fresh and sober", Cyrus replied, lightly chuckling as he ended his words.
"So what will it be?" the Argonian asked.
"I'll start with a mead", Cyrus answered, "See if I don't throw up", smirking as he spoke.
As the barkeeper got to reiterating Cyrus' booze-binge, the drowsy Redguard turned around and glanced across the room, and caught sight of the trio that he had followed out of the meeting earlier, along with the ancient, shrivelled one-armed elder he had previously drinks with and a large Nord also within the group. Cyrus observed as the female Redguard and the Nord were locking eyes in contempt for each other, exchanging words, although the Nord seemed to be in a more defensive verbal position, with the Redguard hissing her words, obviously angry and annoyed with his presence.

Receiving his drink from the Argonian, Cyrus continued to watch the group react to the tension, with the Imperial, clearly drunk, laughing at the Nord, who apparently made a joke only the ears of a drunk could hear. The old man eventually stepped in, and split the two disputees with his cane. He said diplomatic words, and suddenly things calmed down over there, any visual tension appeased, for now at least.

Cyrus turned back around on his stool to face the bar, and stared into the liquid in his mug as he stirred it in his hand, deep in thought of the previous nights, and the potentially frantic days to come.

Star Gazer

"Names Crow, so you are also part of this madness?" Crow asked. Isnar thought about it. "Madness as opposed to sanity? I am not sane, nor sober. I just want to know what we are going to be doing with the fight club. It seems as though we will be doing some work against the Jarl of Riften, and pretty much all of the law on the western part of Skyrim. It would be a pleasure to be informed of what type of work we will be doing, and whether or not it will change anything after our personal war is either won or lost. What happens if we overthrow Riften? Turn it into a living hell? Make it better? I know you can never really tell what you're getting into until you are finished, but I was wondering what the big idea was. Isnar said. He was short of breath and stumbling over his words. He felt as though that statement did not make much sense, but was not in the mood to correct himself.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
"Well.." Caleb said while sitting back and his chair and putting his feet up on the table, Isnar had proven himself to be quite the talker, he was certainly asking a lot of questions. "Maven's made this city revolve around... well, Maven. I don't know much about Adrian but he seems like a much nicer person to get to know." He said while taking a swig from his bottle before placing it back on the table. "Name's Caleb by the way." He said with a smile, his face was healing up, his bruises beginning to yellow and fade and the swelling was gone.

"Dat's hmm!" Caleb shifted his head toward the voice which sounded like whoever said it had a mouthful of bee stings. Standing not far away was the Redguard from that first night, which seemed like years ago. Caleb's jaw dropped and his eyes widened in surprise as the Redguard's face contorted into a vicious scowl. "I'm gon gill you!" The Redguard said, with much difficulty. Caleb busted out laughing at his voice, had he been sorry maybe he'd have felt bad for the Redguard and his missing tongue.
Caleb stood from his seat, immediately getting into a fighting stance. He licked a fleck of ale from his upper lip, a grin on his face. "Let's go, you and me, rematch." He said, not realizing all eyes were upon him. Silence fell over the inn as the Redguard raised his own fists, ready to fight.

Skyrimosity

That idiot Imperial is going to die in this town. Then again, I've been wrong on betting on the Redguard in the past. Maybe its the Mead talking but I think the Imperial might just win this, assuming its a fair fight. Silence filled the bar as the two men prepared themselves to fight. Everyone was in anticipation of the blood and sweat that would go into this fight. What a filthy city this is when that is their source of entertainment. Savile began drinking another bottle of Mead as the fight was about to begin.

Star Gazer

Isnar got up from his chair when he saw the fight beginning to unfold. Isnar knew he could not interfere. He saw two men that looked similar to the redguard man. Brothers maybe. Seeing that this is a barfight, and there are no rules, Caleb will be in a predicament if he starts to gain the upper hand. One versus three is never fair, but this is a barfight. No restrictions here. Isnar thought. He walked behind Caleb. "Three of them. The man, and there are two sitting on the other side of the room that will aid him if you beat him again. No rules. Take this." Isnar said, placing a small, home-made blade into the back of Caleb's belt. "Don't use it until you have to." Said the old man, sitting back down.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Caleb nodded as Isnar placed the knife in his belt, he felt the cool steel pressing up against his warm flesh. "What's wrong? Scared? Cat got your tongue?" Caleb taunted, his grin plastered from ear to ear. The Redguard was infuriated, with a distorted yell he lunged at Caleb, wildly throwing blows left and right. Caleb bowed under and around them with ease, fighting had become as easy as breathing for Caleb. Blows hurt, but not as bad as they did that first night. "Argh!" The Redguard yelled in pain as his fist connecting with a wooden beam behind Caleb, shattering his knuckles. Caleb's hands wrapped around the Redguard's arm before violently snapping the bone at the elbow. A spray of crimson, the shattered bone tearing through flesh and skin. Time slowed, the Redguard's scream became a distorted bellow.

Caleb wasn't in control of his body, he was as helpless and lacking control as the bystanders watching as Caleb's hand closed around the Redguard's throat and lifted him off the ground before smashing him through a table in a flurry of splinters, broken glass and spilled drinks. When his body crashed through, and struck the ground, time sped back up to normal. The cheering of the crowd, the singing, the yelling, all of it was gone, silence filling the void instead. Everybody was watching as the Redguard struggled feebly on the floor, whimpering to himself. "By the Gods.."

Star Gazer

Isnar was surprised, but he knew Caleb had taken the fight too far. The redguard raised his head. Shards of wood were splintering his face and eyes. He tried shutting his eyes closed, but the splinters were showing, inbetween his eyelids. "Don't blink. It will cause the wood to cut the cornea and pupil." Isnar said. When the redguard heard this, he fell to his face, unmoving. The two other redguards got up from their table, and drew their daggers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts