• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nameless233

This is very specific I know but please help if u can

I am playing as a Mage, robe wearing character. I want to enchant my own robes and hood ( not armor!!) to make my character better than what even the arch-Mage robed can do. So I want to enchant my own robes and hood/circlet. Does anyone know of some cool, non enchanted pieces of clothing ( robes and cowl/hood/circlet) that I could enchant and would look good on a Mage character? Thanks a lot if u answer,!!!!!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
During the DB quest where you have to kill that chick at her wedding. Jump down after the kill and get her wedding dress. If you put them on and your a guy they appear as pimping fine clothes. You look a million bucks!

Dae Killer

Lol^^
Actually, I found a hat and matching clothes sold in Solitude in Radiant Raiment called Mourner's Clothes/Hat. I suspect they are sold because of the recent death of Roggvir. I hope it helps. :D

Golgo_SPB

I personally like the chef's hat and tunic, roast some bitches with flames!

execution hood with black robes looks pretty funny too.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
you can steal the Mythic Dawn stuff from the "museum" in Dawnstar, they may not be the best looking but they are unique

Lanconite

Tonight we dine in Hell.
Yeah I agree with Dae, mourner's clothing is awesome and inexplicably cheap. It looks cool, but it's simply clothing and the enchantments may be manipulated and set as you see fit. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts