• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nameless233

Hey guys, this is ur chance to post ur character in action wearing what u think is the coolest ( or just cool) armor in the game. This is for everyone but also for me to decide on what to put my 100% magika cost reduction so please make it so that it's not already enchanted. Also mabye give some information on ur gear / character so others ( and me) can know where u got it and whatever. And remember THIS IS NOT the BEST armor, just the coolest looking. ( if u can't take screenshots or don't want to just tell us the name of the armor and maybe describe it) thanks a lot if u comment as I'm trying to make this thread a HUGE ONE for everyone on this form to look at!!!!

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Ebony armor was probably the coolest looking armor for me. Its just a classic Knight armor set except that its more sleek.

Nameless233

Ya that's true it was like THE black knight look

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
my character has full Daedric armor, and it looks totally badass. I can't post a screenshot b/c I play on xbox.

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
I have a few characters but I'm working on a Destruction mage now that wears the Arch-Mage robes and dragon mask Mordekei. Low leveled so only elven gauntlets and boots but would be better looking with dragon armor. Looks like a Shaman with the mask and robes though.

Nameless233

Ya I'm actually the same character ha

To mad god

Nameless233

Ya I think I'm going to do that only maybe a different helmet

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
dragon bone here, though I sometimes rock The Ancient Helmet of the Unburned, because it looks badass

that helmet is totally badass

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
IMO the best looking armors are only available to PC players because they involve using mods to change the color and texture quality. This is my Elven armor with a mod to replace the yellow moonstone with blue moonstone. The armor itself was made by me at the forge.

standalone

standalone

....so please make it so that it's not already enchanted.
Enchantments don't affect the appearance of armor.

Mabe

Ebony is great. I love the detail work on it and it looks badass. The dragon and daedric looks great but they are too cartoonish. That and the bones that hang from the back of dragon plate looks like Fred Flintstone the warrior.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
IMO the best looking armors are only available to PC players because they involve using mods to change the color and texture quality. This is my Elven armor with a mod to replace the yellow moonstone with blue moonstone. The armor itself was made by me at the forge.

Enchantments don't affect the appearance of armor.

Ok, this is the first time I have been bummed I play on PS3. I want blue elven armor!!! How cool is that???

Grey Fox

Dragonplate gloves 'n helm, daedric boots and falmer armor for my new warrior...very cool.

I wear full God Daedric Armor, this means my armor rating is something like 55,000. Its enchanted perfectly so that i have unlimited health and stamina, some say this makes the game boring but i started in magic and switched to a bow half way through so leveling got hard but now my bow does 1m+ damage so it truely is fun to be unkillable! I would show you my stats but i play on xbox.

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
Nightengale armor was by far my most favorite armor to wear as a thief. I don't even care that the shrouded armor is better for a theif/light armor type of guy..it just looks so awesome and has a dark "assassins creed" look to it that makes me wear it all the time.

I wear full God Daedric Armor, this means my armor rating is something like 55,000. Its enchanted perfectly so that i have unlimited health and stamina, some say this makes the game boring but i started in magic and switched to a bow half way through so leveling got hard but now my bow does 1m+ damage so it truely is fun to be unkillable! I would show you my stats but i play on xbox.

There is no "God" upgrade....the highest upgrade is Legendary. AFAIK, there is no unlimited health or stamina enchantment

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts