• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ill wil

I'm doing the Forbidden Legend quest, so I'm at Sarrthal and I was told by a friend I need to join The College of Winterhold to enter. REALLY!! Am I forced to become a mage for that one quest? If so it blows like a $2 hoe (lol, just joking) because I don't want to be a mage.....any suggestions?

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Maybe the skeleton key will open it if you still got it, only solution I can think of to get by joining the college.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
The only way is to join the college. All you have to do is listen to Tolfdir speak, and then he shoots a fireball at the ward he gives you for free, then you can get him to unlock Saarthal. You don't have to become a mage, but yeah it does ruin immersion to have to join the college.

On another note, I thought you might like to know: a "hoe" is a gardening utensil, used to plow the land. A "ho" is a person with promiscuous sexual behaviors.

ill wil

Thanks, I will try that. My bad about the wrong spelling....