• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Maxlength

My happy go lucky Breton is confused...to mage or warrior...

Level 24.....hmmmm. What should we do with him?

:)

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Mixture of both. I've heard being a pure mage is difficult. Maybe use your magic to soften enemies up before attacking. You can also use the magic armor spells to beef up your defense. The cloak spells are useful when in a melee battle because they do extra damage

Maxlength

Been told being a total Mage is girlie? :confused: Just gonna build up the destruction and wup ass with Steel! :)

deanj832

I was in the same boat so to speak at that level....I went with warrior concentrating on one handed 2 handed and blocking etc when I got to around level 34 i found it started to get that little bit too easy I was nearly walking through everybody and I thought it was starting to make the game a little bit boring....So I decided to lock all my armour away and switch my style of play and went on a few sidequests to start to level up as more of a mage character I think I did right as it has made the game that little more enjoyable as I now have to think about what I'm doing instead of just running into a battle swinging a sword at anything that moves with a flame atronach in tow

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts