Computer wiped...Need some good mods

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
My computer lost all of its memory and 200 of my skyrim mods are gone so could you please post any good mods that i could get mainly graphic mods, thanks.

JoeReese

Hey Dragon, I just saw this.

The mods I use so far are few, but the Azincourt sword mod (1h and 2h, identical sword) is my fav. It's cheap to make, high value, and does ebony damage I believe, and it looks like a real sword. I love normal looking swords, so all the glass and daedric fantasy blades just aren't my thing. The Azincourt is modeled after an actual historical sword (except weight, for some reason...idk why.)
It's available on both nexus and steam. Check it out.

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
Hey Dragon, I just saw this.

The mods I use so far are few, but the Azincourt sword mod (1h and 2h, identical sword) is my fav. It's cheap to make, high value, and does ebony damage I believe, and it looks like a real sword. I love normal looking swords, so all the glass and daedric fantasy blades just aren't my thing. The Azincourt is modeled after an actual historical sword (except weight, for some reason...idk why.)
It's available on both nexus and steam. Check it out.

I will, thanks