PC Computer noob, need some help please.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You're not going to find what I would consider to be a gaming laptop in that price range. You're getting your moneys worth though and without customizing and tweaking your .ini files, on default settings that laptop will should be able to play Skyrim without lag on low settings. If you do customize your .ini files you might be able to push some parameters into the medium range.

Diablo 3 is less demanding on the GPU than Skyrim and you should be able to play that on medium settings.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
You're not going to find what I would consider to be a gaming laptop in that price range. You're getting your moneys worth though and without customizing and tweaking your .ini files, on default settings that laptop will should be able to play Skyrim without lag on low settings. If you do customize your .ini files you might be able to push some parameters into the medium range.

Diablo 3 is less demanding on the GPU than Skyrim and you should be able to play that on medium settings.

Thanks for the reply. I also wanted to know- is the purchase at best buy where they clear out my bloatware worth it? Or can I do it on my own? Thanks

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts