collecting and hoarding skyrim items?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
i know that since hearthfire i now have space to show off my collecting/ hoarding. my two fav thing to colect are skulls and the dwemer gyro's that have the red glowing core....they just look cool lol i was wondering if anyone else likes to collect random junk to display in their house.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I have a hoarding problem, Each of my characters typically hoard different items and (try) place them neatly around their house. So I collect Everything Dynamo Cores,Taproots, Skulls,Helmets, Books, Honningbrew Mead (Piss on Black-Briar),Flutes,Lutes,Scrolls, Mammoth tusks. Hell even Falmer Ears (They don't need 'em anymore).

It's a serious problem. I imagine I'll be on an episode of Hoarders eventually, yelling "NO, I can't throw away my 'Scribbles of a Madman' note! It's part of a series!"

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
My character, loves to collect Outfits. He picks them off of the owner and adds it to his collection. My Hearthfire house boasts some Amazing armor.

At first I was hoarding all kinds of crap, but I ended up selling most of it except for the stuff I use. I have a serious book hoarding problem though. I don't know what I plan to do with them, I guess I keep telling myself I am going to read them one of these times, at first I was just collecting them to gain skills, but I started collecting any and all, I have multiple copies of lots of books.

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
I hoard any stackable items really. I'm a big MMO fan so it's kind of routine. I do however find myself collecting unique/rarely seen weapons and armor.

Locks066

i dont have any of the exspansions but that dont stop it. Ive been hoarding the exspensive things..... ive been transforming my houses to fit my skills. My solitude house is my smithing area were i have collected over 100 of every ingot. next im going to make 2 of every armor and weapon. i got over 100 spell books on book shelves at markarth and lots of soul gems at windhelm. I wish i had more cheaper things that caught my interest :sadface:

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
If it's unique or rare, my characters usually want it. My main character in particular likes to collect alcohol (especially the hard to get stuff like Colovian Brandy) and rare books. She also wants a complete set of guard armor from every hold and Tavern Clothes. All Daedric items are a given.

Dwarven Centurion Dynamos look very cool and work very well as a trophy to display for killing one of the damn things. I also tend to hoard dragon bones and scales. Way more than I'll ever need. If I had any decorating sense I'd set this stuff out around my homes.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
On my assassin, I keep the outfits of everyone I have killed.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I do keep a couple of pretty items to decorate my non-existent house, but most of the items I hoard are items I plan to sell. I often get stranded in the middle of nowhere as I loot some corpse and find myself carrying way too much stuff... because you know, DROPPING IT doesn't fit in my head. And of course, this always happens when my follower recently died, so I can't make them carry it all either... |c