Xbox 360 Codlak-Journal-Emerge From Despair

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dino24

Codlaks Restrictions

Difficulty- Master
Carry Weight - Only what I think would be realistic
Sleep Everynight - can change if need to use darkness for cover
Eat -Once per day before bed but have to have a drink or realistic meal no cabbages (YUK!!)
Arrows-15
Daagger-1
Main Weapon- 1

Will add more Depending on Codlaks personality ie does he / does he not steal ???

As I awoke, my hands were bound, my heart still hurting, my eyes were getting used to the light and I could just make out the man whose voice spoke " Trying to cross the border" I realised then that i must of had my blood filled with Mead again last night and my Mind was not my own , OOHH how I craved some Skooma right now. As the man continued to go on I was looking around I was surrounded by Imperial Guards being taken to what looked like the end of me , how I wish that was true, oh my dear Surani how I miss your touch, your warm breath striking my face, your smile lighting up the garden as Sophiox Danced in the wind amongst the beauty of the world what I wouldnt give to spend one more day with you both, but today would not be that day, as I was about to join my wife and Daughter in Sovngarde by the tip of a blade a Dragon flew in to village, it flapped it wings and shouted an almighty shout that sounded like the earth was cracking beneath my very feet I did'nt want to run away I wanted to embrace its power and enter Sovngarde but today it was'nt to be and the same man who was rattling on about being captured now urged me to go with him into the tower, I did so only because I did'nt feel worthy of entering Sovngarde the way I lived my life without my family. From this day I will change I will Become worthy and I will see my wife and daughter again.

This is TBH my first ever try at writing apart from what we did at school When was younger (25 soon :/) so please go easy on me

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
He should loot the bodies of his fallen foes, but only taking something that is better than what he currently has on hand. Coin is always fair game, he has to eat & sleep somewhere. In that tone, charity is also a must. Taking care of those less fortunate should be a trait, he is trying to atone for his lifestyle.

Dino24

you mention looting the bodies of his fallen foes but whos to say he will be a killer and also maybe sleeping in a inn is not such a good idea as he has a mead problem but where will he sleep??? and will he look after others or will he see their lives as better than his own and grow in hatred for all those better off or even with family well soon see chapter 2 to be up by wednesday/ thursday

Dino24

and he does have a skooma addiction so what does he do under the influence i dont even know yet but im sure codlak will let us know soon

Joker

you mention looting the bodies of his fallen foes but whos to say he will be a killer and also maybe sleeping in a inn is not such a good idea as he has a mead problem but where will he sleep??? and will he look after others or will he see their lives as better than his own and grow in hatred for all those better off or even with family well soon see chapter 2 to be up by wednesday/ thursday

Well, he is looking to become worthy of entering Sovngarde, and I would think that he is a Nord. They value family, honor, and the idea of dying in battle. Fighting for what you stand for is as honorable as you get, an act worthy of entering Sovngarde. So, I figured he would become a warrior, and limit himself to only what made him a better warrior, to erase his dishonorable past, to enter Sovngarde to be with his family again. I also see the giving of coin and assistance to those less fortunate than himself would be another form of atonement.

Just my thoughts.

Dino24

Well, he is looking to become worthy of entering Sovngarde, and I would think that he is a Nord. They value family, honor, and the idea of dying in battle. Fighting for what you stand for is as honorable as you get, an act worthy of entering Sovngarde. So, I figured he would become a warrior, and limit himself to only what made him a better warrior, to erase his dishonorable past, to enter Sovngarde to be with his family again. I also see the giving of coin and assistance to those less fortunate than himself would be another form of atonement.

Just my thoughts.

i tottaly agree but first he needs to overcome his inner demons if you will before he can become this great and noble nord he aspires to be

Joker

i tottaly agree but first he needs to overcome his inner demons if you will before he can become this great and noble nord he aspires to be

So he escapes Helgen, goes to Riverwood to sell the loot from the Keep, and then goes out adventuring from Riverwood. Whatever direction, he goes until he hits a major city. While there, he smiths what he can from his hunting, and then heads back to Riverwood. Then, once he has been out in nature, away from the temptations so he can get over his demons and desires, he is now ready to move forward with his life.

Mookie

Dont loot the bodies and dont loot the tombs (except taking potions)
Its bellow you honor ;)

Deetz08

Waiting for the next entry ;)

Dino24

Sorry everyone ive been really busy and my phone(which im using to write) broke but am back now so will crack on asap my apologies again

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts