clearing out the attic

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DWFII

I probably have 10,000 septims worth of weapons, armour, jewelry and spell tomes that I need to liquidate but no merchant in Whiterun or Markarth or Riverwood or anywhere I've been, seems to have enough coin to make a selling trip worthwhile.

Who do you sell this stuff to?

Renji

Your probably gonna have to do it the long way. I don't know anybody who has that much gold in their pockets to buy from you all at once. Just sell the most you can to somebody in one town, then travel to another town and sell as much as you can to that person. Once you've been to everyone and there's nobody else to sell it to, wait 2 days(that's how long it takes for merchants to restock also in gold too). Then repeat this.....i know it's a long process and might take a while :p but its worth all the riches you will get! :D

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Ok I had this same problem, I bought some perks speech I think I became in investor in certain merchants which means they always have more gold also don't forget fences, there is something you can do which is a little time consuming but the fences will all have 4000 gold, which is incredibly handy. Once you have completed the thieves guild quest line you can continue with the side quests such as heist jobs number jobs etc once you have done so many of these jobs in a certain area you get a big job to do, there are 4 of these once you have completed all 4 all of your fences will have 4000 gold every 2 days =)

Harperlarp

This is the fastest way I know to sell items.

Whenever I have a load to sell I go to belethor and sell the most I can which is 750g. Then I wait 2 days for his money to come back and sell some more. That's how I unloaded 20,000g worth of potions. It's far quicker than going through a bunch of loading screens travelling from town to town. Just remember to turn auto save while waiting off, or it'll take ages.