• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wheato

Premium Member
I'd happily join. Only problem is that I haven't posted as much as I could recently, due to the chatbox. I end up chatting away on that, and forget about all the threads I could be posting in.

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
I'd happily join. Only problem is that I haven't posted as much as I could recently, due to the chatbox. I end up chatting away on that, and forget about all the threads I could be posting in.

You and me too, lol. I have way tooo little posts, and have been occupied with an MMORPG recently. + work.

tragik

Premium Member
Hope to be blessed by the Clan Thu'um message to join. Though my experience in the Elder Scrolls series has only started with Skyrim I have found a joy in this game that I hope to offer help/hints.

Will leave a $20 in the mailbox for messenger too.. hehehe.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
But I don't know why they can't just join. You don't have to pay or anything to be a member.

Many people won't join forums ( i agree these here are the best) because setting up accounts online and dealing with passwords is a serious PITA that most people try to avoid, not to mention submitting email addresses.

I joined and posted something, and BANG, my mailbox was full of Alerts from this site, so I had to go and manually change settings in my profile. Most people just don't have time .

Windress

Oh, I'm quite intrigued by this! I'd love to be considered for the Clan! But in the meantime, I'll just continue to contribute where I can! :D

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
I think it's a great idea to help keep the site organized and clean. This is a great thing you guys are starting up. Not many forums have something like this and it will be interesting to see how it helps.

shaneseykins

I would like to join :)

J'Sabbah

I'd like to join also. Please consider me. I'm not a massively active user in the forum, nor any other, because I'm incredibly weary of trolls - I seem to be great prey to them - but if there was a more exclusive section for the really serious users I would probably be a lot more active. On my fourth character now and probably got over 200 hours of gameplay

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
A good idea for the PS3 and 360 divisions of your clan would be chat. PS3 has a text feature you PS3 fellows could use to converse while playing the game. While the 360 has the neat Party system. This way, even though the game isn't multiplayer, you can still have a good time with your other clan mates.

hardix

Linkin Park Fan
I would like to join this eventually, but i mainly just read, and only comment when it's worth it. I'm thinking of making a tutorial, but it will take a long time for what i have in mind.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
Not trying to sound harsh, but What's the point of being in clan Thu'um or of its existence? Honest question?

Speech500

I think it's a club if helpful people who are active and ready to assist with guides and advice. I think ..

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Consider it a group of "elite members" if you will. LOL. No, but it's mainly for those who are very helpful on the forum and who would like to contribute more to it; hence the clan.

Speech500

How do you actually join, because loads of people have posted they would like to join that would surely be good additions but i haven't seen any yet that were recruited

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
I would definitely like to be part of this Clan, what are the requirements?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts