• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
I love how a lot of people want to help. This is great. I need to talk to Reiji and Renegader before we officially recruit.

We need to discuss how many members well have :)

jeff

I don't post a lot but I'm always on this site even when I should be working! I tell all my peeps that are playing about this forum because I have been to others and non compare! I'm down to be a part of this clan!

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Gandalf reporting for duty!

DeadStatix

Character Creations Expert
Can I be a part of the Clan, I am sure you all know me from my Characters Customizations on youtube.

I might have some Ideas too.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Wow, I go out of town for 2 days... @-)

MrCostari

I would love to join.
This forum is amazing, I learned a lot from here and people are really friendly and helpfull.
Please let me know if I can join :)

Thanks,

Chris

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Perhaps I'll make the cut?:rolleyes:

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
All consoles.

Lemviticus

This sounds great! I'm willing to help out whenever and wherever I can! But I'll need to bump my posting up a little more before I'm eligible!
Looking forward to seeing more from the Clan! :)

Spladdock

sounds like a good plan i dont mind helping out where i can even if the roaster fills up :) if i cant make it then good look with the clan mate sounds a great plan

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I wish to thank you all for my new rank and inclusion in the Clan, I hope my continued posts bring honor to us all.

Oblo

#swag
Hellooooo. I'm here to join. I'm some what new sense I joined about a month ago but I'm becoming more and more active. I could help out with making guides, website management, ideas, ect. I've been a moderator to YBGames the second most popular Minecraft cracked server and I've lead numerous clans throughout my days on many different games such as Toribash and I've created forums that have accumulated thousands of posts. You may find me as an asset to you and I hope you recruit me into your ranks. :)

Speech500

I haven't read all of the replies because there are loads, but if you are still taking members, i have made lots of posts including a few guides in the last week or so and i would like to join :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts