• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Clan Thu'um is recruiting!!

Skyrim Forum's, Clan Thu'um, is now recruiting.

Our goal is to plan and create competitions for the forums. What could you win?? At first, Premium Accts paid bye our Clan. Down the road, movie tickets, even games!!

We, Clan Thu'um, have our own private forum here on this website. Only clan members have access and of'course we have ranks!!

Ranks
~Arch Mage
~Dark Mage
~Light Mage
~Mage
~Guard

Do you like this forum?? Well we all do and it cost money. Server fees etc. New themes and add-ons. All donated from our clan goes toward this forum. Wouldn't it be nice to download an App to your phone strictly for this site?!?! All is possible.

Join the ranks, help start something new!!!!

Since this clan is new, you will have the chance to help build it. Give ideas, tip and even possibly lead!! Skyrim will be around for years, so lets make this forum the best of them!!!!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that winners of our weekly competitions also have their newly premium acct names posted on the announcements marquee for all to recognize for their win or accomplishment!!

So what do we have to do to become part of the clan what what do we have to do for the clan?

iLLoNyX

Clan members must want to be part of the community. Want to make it better. I'll handle the money aspect.

Welcome members, possibly be active in forums. Posts=activity. Activity=New members. New members=Possible chance of purchasing premium membership.

I'm working on more being added to premium as I type this.

Be active, be positive, obviously be a Skyrim gamer and Arch Mage and Dark Mage must both agree on you being welcomed into the clan.

To be blunt and honest, you will not find a better Skyrim forum... It's clean, well organized and has serious potential. But not cheap, this clan will help make it the best.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Be active, be positive, obviously be a Skyrim gamer and Arch Mage and Dark Mage must both agree on you being welcomed into the clan.

To be blunt and honest, you will not find a better Skyrim forum... It's clean, well organized and has serious potential. But not cheap, this clan will help make it the best.
Dark Mage here. :D
It's true, I went to all the other Skyrim forums and websites and this is by far the best one. I'd go as far as to say that this forum is better then Bethesda's.
We want to see active members helping each other out. Take a look at the Online List, 500+ guests...
I'm working on some Detailed Guides and Clan Thu'ums members sig. More good things to come

iLLoNyX

Reiji is awesome with gfx.

This site is the best and will stay that way.... Like dark Mage mentioned, look hiw many guests are here, they're here for a reason ;)

iLLoNyX

Icy, be active and like the brotherhood well seek you out!!!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Reiji is awesome with gfx.

This site is the best and will stay that way.... Like dark Mage mentioned, look hiw many guests are here, they're here for a reason ;)

But I don't know why they can't just join. You don't have to pay or anything to be a member.

iLLoNyX

True. And you can join bud :)

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
Throw my name into the pot, I like to help new people and have owned the game since release. One of these days I'll get around to becoming a premium member to help out REN with the costs.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Sign me up, I hope my previous posts and my tutorials prove my dedication to helping the members of this forum and would love a chance to continue to show my love for this forum

iLLoNyX

Our forum was just created. We need to make a competition for a member of the week. You two would be a great addition to the clan. I'll talk to my Dark Mage, reiji :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts