• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Hey Everyone!

It's that time of year again, Christmas!!! So what is everyone getting for their loved ones?
I literally just now ordered the Kindle Fire and a Protective Case for my wife. No clue what she's got me, I bug her every now and then though.

So what did you buy your friends/family etc..?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I will be getting a hug for everyone in my family as i'm poor. It's the thought that counts yea? Not like i'd feel right about handing out pirated software anyway.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
ugh wow.......... I dunno yet, 'm getting my mother some books my dad a funny coffee mug and my girlfriend an iPod...... and my grandmother some cute little greeting cards with some of my artwork on the front. Nothing super fancy.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
what what what? I mean we as Americans(if your american) have totally changed the face of Xmas from a religious holiday to what it is now, but its not all bad.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
well, fine it is kinda lame when your exes badger you for stuff. A couple of my old boyfriends who I now hate beyon belief, had the nerve to call me and ask for videos games. Such as saints Row and Skyrim.

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
well, fine it is kinda lame when your exes badger you for stuff. A couple of my old boyfriends who I now hate beyon belief, had the nerve to call me and ask for videos games. Such as saints Row and Skyrim.
LOL that's effin hilarious!!!! Me personally, I love giving gifts....hate figuring out what to get. It's so damn hard to shop for women folk lol.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I worked in retail for a really long time. Really makes you hate people, and Christmas brings out the worst in people, not the best.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
My family gets me aero(clothes) every year.. I love them very much :D

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
i am hoping to get some lego and some action figures!!

my mummy bought dad a statue of a scales of justice and i am getting soap for my mum that says i love you on them

skindog

I worked in retail for a really long time. Really makes you hate people, and Christmas brings out the worst in people, not the best.

Depends on the store! Like I work in a surf store and we sell brands like hurley and element and stuff, and I honestly love my job. I mean the people who shop in there are surfer/skater dudes, and it has the most chilled feel to it. Also helps with presents because I get 40-50% off everything in there, so everyone in my family can expect clothes, watches, and sunglasses from there for christmas :p

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I gave my husband a racing simulator and a one of a kind commissioned painting from our tattoo artist.

6590337421_f6e63027a1_b.jpg

6590324081_869e5d8840_b.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts