• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

No Guarantees

Hi! I'm Mel, and I'm the latest Skyrim addict to set foot in this lovely little forum. I bought the game recently, and am only just starting out, but so far I'm loving it, and I really hope that in here, I can learn a bunch of stuff and make some pretty awesome online buds!

So, let's see. I'm a girl, obviously you know that because you read the title of this topic. I'm seventeen, almost eighteen, and I'm from Canada. I obsess over random things, I'm out-going and kind of wacky, I embrace my strangeness, and I'm the biggest dork on the planet. Want to be friends? Yes? Awesome!

See you guys!

Hey, Welcome! No lollygagging here, but as long as you don't i will love you <3 :p

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Mel! I envy you in a way, as you'll be discovering for the first time all the sights and sounds Skyrim has to offer. The majestic mountains, the awesome snowflakes, the breathtaking waterfalls, the. . .all right, reckon that's enough melodrama for now, wouldn't you say? :D

You obsess over random things? Goodness, will you have some "random things" to obsess over in the game. You've probably already discovered this on your own, but anyway. Biggest dork on the planet, huh? Careful, a few members here would be glad to take you up on that challenge. Not me though. I'm still a lowly Dork
Jr. :D

Friends it is then. So have fun here and happy adventuring and obsessing! :bluedragon:

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Chicks can totally play - HIGHFIVE FOR BEING A FEMALE GAMER AS WELL! :D

I announce us as friends xD

No Guarantees

You guys are all so awesome! Thank you for the lovely greetings!

And Belle, we shall be BFF's from now on, because I also noticed you're a fellow Canadian. xD

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Yay! Fellow female gamer! :D (Ignore the male avatar, I am female)

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
Hi! I'm Mel, and I'm the latest Skyrim addict to set foot in this lovely little forum. I bought the game recently, and am only just starting out, but so far I'm loving it, and I really hope that in here, I can learn a bunch of stuff and make some pretty awesome online buds!

So, let's see. I'm a girl, obviously you know that because you read the title of this topic. I'm seventeen, almost eighteen, and I'm from Canada. I obsess over random things, I'm out-going and kind of wacky, I embrace my strangeness, and I'm the biggest dork on the planet. Want to be friends? Yes? Awesome!

See you guys!

A dork... eh? If so, Madam Dork, wouldst thou be the Queen of Dorks and reign with me, King of Dorks, over the land of Dorkiness?

And yes, chicks can play games - I'll never deny that ;) ... especially not when I've had my arse handed to me several times on Halo by a particular female >_> dang she's good.

Seems we have a lot of Canadian gamers, how cool :)

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I went to Canada. Peace arch thing. I saw a glimpse of the landscape, looked beautiful. :3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts