• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

eire8769

Hey guys. Whats the best character for heavy armour shield and one hand sword. with a small amount of magic for healing

I'd go for redguard. Then again, i usually go for redguard :p

Demoraj

It doesn't really matter, pick a race that you like, the only difference is starting stats and abilities which don't matter later on. My battlemage is a Khajiit that also does heavy armor AND can still sneak perfectly fine.

Golgo_SPB

Doesn't matter much at all... but if you want extra magicka pick high elf or if you want elemental/magic resist you can pick a Nord, Dark Elf, or a Breton.

Or if you want a race that gets a head start in those skills you listed an Imperial would be perfect... then either an Orc or a Redguard.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Agree with Demoraj. You can pick anything and it can work. If you want to min/max, pick something that is unique like Breton (magic resist and magic absorb), High Elf (extra magicka and 1.08 height scale), Orc (double damage / half received). If you want to RolePlay, pick any race that you like the look of, or you like their daily power or racial.

Edit: Ah man. Haha, ninja'd by Golgo, I pretty much said almost the exact same thing he did, but then he also said more/better stuff than me :sadface: