Xbox 360 Character stands on horse

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Madew

I bet a lot of you have witnessed this one, it may even be one that happens often for some. But I only noticed this today. When riding your horse, your character will sometimes stand on top of his/her horse. I get a laugh out of it every time it happens.

Chadonraz

Sometimes when I mount a horse, my character will be standing for a few seconds. Never longer than that, though.
I find it funny, too. :D

It's even funnier (unless you're in combat/other tight situation) if you get turned into a werewolf while on horseback. The camera will stay focused on your horse, but you'll be controlling your character. But since that can only happen if you're wearing a certain cursed ring...
The one time it happened to me I got stuck in the White River and the Whiterun Guards killed me (they saw me transform). xD

Fortunately the "standing on horseback" is harmless - except maybe if you're into mounted combat. Now that would be a sight. :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
You think that's bad. As long as I've had the game, the horse I own has been standing on top of the Whiterun stables. Rain, shine, vampire attack, he never comes down, just keeps pacing up there. It's weird and even when I shoot him down he always respawns up there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts