Character Build - Imaginative Builders Needed

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Okay, so I'm curious what you fine folks will have to say on this one. I've been struggling with the idea of making a Pharoah in Skyrim. That's right, I want to play as a godking of the Nile. I feel like an Argonian could pull this off, or perhaps going with a Sphinx angle via Khajiit? Really, I'm open to anything you guys n' gals have to say on the subject, for I fear this cannot be accomplished without the benefit of PC mods. My other ideas revolved around using a Redguard to start with, but again, I'd need mods for proper costuming. As it stands, a proper Pharaoh build seems impossible.

Oh man, if we ever end up getting that Curse of Hircine DLC*, a werecrocodile could pull off a sweet Devourer-homage of some kind!

What say you, casual observer? Have you any ideas, opinions, or suggestions? Am I weird for wanting a Pharaoh build in the first place? Is there an existing build that I'm unaware of? Have any ideas for a chariot? Fire away!

* Curse of Hircine is the made-up name I gave to the werewolf-oriented DLC that I've been praying for.

Can't help you with the outfit, maybe some piece mail of Bonemold, Elven, and Clothing for that Eldorado look? Otar would probably be the best hemet, or Konariik. Definitely one of the beasties, too bad there's not Ibis people, but I'd definitely go Lycanthrope. The problem I'd have is the adoring masses of suplicants. Necromancy to snag a couple Ice Mummies, and Dawnguard for the Sunlight spells.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Any of the armors that have "skirts" and some Redguard gear possibly? Scimitars for sure.

If you play on a PC, Nexus has a mod that lets you craft Kopesh swords for flavor. Robes could also work.

I'd think Conjuration to revive Draugr like living mummies would work and Illusion for a little ancient Egyptian religion "mind control." Archery would also make sense, as well as fire-destro magic.

A circlet would seem accurate, as well as a wicked looking staff of some kind.

That's my 2 cents anyhoo!

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Well cool, thanks for the input!

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
For race, I would go with Redguard, you could pull off a pharaoh with the right outfit there. But Argonian would work, since Nile, crocodiles, relation, since Argonians are reptiles... and I can see a Khajiit, that would be more of a god-like Egyptian being though, or I would imagine.

Overall I'd day Redguard for the Pharaoh himself, Argonian if you wanted to be a little unique, or Khajiit if you wanted to seem more god like, like the Egyptian Gods.

As for equipment, yeah, what those guys said. Staff for sure, perhaps a good fire staff or something. And Fire magic and conjuration for sure. But atronachs... ehh... I'd stick with just necromancy conjuration. Also I can see some focus on one-handed, and you should definitely use scimitars. Those would really fit an Egyptian Pharaoh. Clothing-wise is something I'm not too sure on. I envision robes, but white, and there is an absence of cool white robes. Also white tunics, and an absence of those as well. I would either go with some lighter mage robes like the college robes/expert robes, or novice robes, or just good 'ol Imperial Light armor. It's got the tunic and everything, even though it is highly reminiscent of Romans... hmm...

Hope this mindless tangent helps a little. Good luck, I would enjoy seeing and hearing about what you finally decided on!

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Yeah, this idea is on the back burner for now. I really enjoy the input youse guys have given me, though. I wasn't even thinking about a means of damage output yet, I was just hovering on the aesthetic. Sounds like definitely Redguard or a beast race, though...