OOC Chains of Morality

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Nice. I really hope this RP doesn't die.
    I honestly can't wait until we are out in the wilderness or 'not so wilderness' (wherever we set up camp and rest basically), because I want to see this Merle VS Ardin showdown.

But I'm not sure Merle should die because Daryl would not accept that at all, he should be handcuffed to something and left to die instead :p

Dunno if I'll bring him back and if I do it'll probably be brief. But make sure Merle doesn't die, I know I know he's an asshole but for Daryls sake :p

I'm not sure if I should post Merles response, or if he should even had one considering there's many others who have yet to post. I liked your post though :p

(I didn't mean that just literally)

brovahkin!

Is ir okay for me to join I shall post a character card when I get a reply! :)

brovahkin!

Name: Bolnir
    Race: Bosmer
    Class: One handed/Archer
    Appearance: Bolnir is a below average sized wood elf, but he has a stocky build. He has pale skin with pitch black eyes, he has dark hair with a ponytail but the sides of his head is shaven. He has a scar leading from his right eye all the way down his cheek. He has red war paint by his right eye leading down to the tip of his nose.
    Gear and skills: he wears black hooded vampire armour and vampire boots and gauntlets. He uses an Ebony bow and an Ebony war axe but if he needs to attack swiftly he is well trained with dual wielding Ebony daggers.
    Backstory: Bolnir is an old friend of Faendal so when he got in serious trouble for trespassing in Valenwood he fled to Skyrim and walked to a small Village of Riverwood.
    He stayed with Faendal for quite some time until he got a bounty from the innkeeper to go and wipe out some bandits for the jarl of Whiterun. Whilst doing this job he was jumped by a group of vampires and dragged to a castle off the coast of solitude. When he came too he was offered two choices to die where he sat or work for the vampires and be made into a vampire lord, Bolnir chose to become a vampire, he completed minor tasks for the vampires until he was arrested.
    He was chucked onto a carriage and was heading to Helgen, until a group of bandits ambushed the carriage looking for gold. Bolnir used this time to escape into the wild, now he lives off the land avoiding people as much as possible. (Sorry for bad grammar)

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Nice CC! But you also have to pick a side as well.

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
    I will happily be a prisoner....Can I join? Or do you need my CC? ;) :Dragonborn:

Snoball

You're in brovahkin. And yup, you could join once the group is out. And OCS, we already have a good amount of prisoners, but regardless, put up the CC and I'll give it a look.

Snoball

Yup, we're in Hammerfell now. I put up a map a while back to help give an idea of where we are: here. I tend to wait for others who have yet to post, but if we get nothing, we're going to have to push forward to prevent this from stalling completely.

Snoball

Yep, that would actually be perfect brovah. And put up a CC Draq, we do need more on the Thalmor side lol.

brovahkin!

Well I've read through what you guys are upto currently breaking out of prison if I'm not mistaken. I will make my first post when they enter skyrim and I could bump into them in one if my hunting trips, then lead them to my house after they explain about the Thalmor. This would get my character to like them as he has a strong hatred for the Thalmor aswell!

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    I have one question, can my character be Archmage of the College of Winterhold and have the Staff of Magnus? Otherwise I can easily edit those parts.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Character Name: Loki

Class: Spellsword (Kind of. Speech, Destruction, Illusion, Alteration, Hand-to-hand and enchanting)

Alignment: Bad

Birth sign: The Atronach

Currently Resides: Thalmor Embassy

Hometown: Imperial City

Race: Imperial

Factions: Thalmor

Worships: No one

Appearance: Loki is a tall Imperial with long hair and piercing blue eyes. Loki is almost always seen wearing his hood less Thalmor robes while simultaneously wielding the sceptre for which he is known. He also wears fine arm guards, enchanted to improve his strength. In battle Loki wears the Helm of Yngol for protection and for a demoralising affect on the opponent.

Personality: He is a very intelligent person. He believes he is above most others, mostly due to the fact that he is such a powerful and durable mage. He is cold and ruthless however he can sometimes also be curiously kind and thoughtful to those he loves. He was adopted as a baby and his parents never told him until he figured it out for himself. He is distrustful of most people and is rather selfish. He is extremely complex, a master of speech and deceit; few can outwit him. They call him "The Mage with the silver tongue.". He is always thinking ten steps ahead of everyone else and is a master tactician.

Combat Preferences: He normally uses destruction and illusion magic in his left hand while using his staff in his right. He custom built his staff so that it could be used as a spear or pike and uses it as such should anyone get close. His skill is mot limited to his staff specifically and is a master fighter with a spear. The staff normally fires pure magicka blasts(not sure if I'm allowed, please tell me if I can't have that) and is extremely dangerous. Loki is also an expert marksman with his knives, able to throw his custom tailored knives with precise accuracy at his targets. Notably, Loki is also adept at hand-to-hand combat, possessing a surprising strength also amplified by his alteration magic.

Biography: Although Loki himself is unaware of his own origins his story began at the Imperial City. Loki was born during the reclaiming of the city from the Thalmor. Unfortunately he was left on the streets after his true parents, an Altmer and Imperial, both perished in the fighting. A Nord couple found him in the Temple of the One and took him back to Skyrim. In his childhood it was obvious that he was weaker than the other Nords. To compensate for this, Loki decided to study magic at the College of Winterhold and soon surpassed everyone else, including the Arch-Mage. He deduced his true heritage after he first used his inherent natural ability to calm those around him. Furious for hiding the truth, he confronted his father which, sadly, ended in his fathers demise. He learnt all he could and soon made an alliance with the Thalmor after he met Elenwen, the Thalmor ambassador on a visit to the College. The two talked for a while and they both agreed it would be mutually beneficial for Loki to ally himself with the Thalmor. Loki would serve the Thalmor as an agent, carrying out assassinations, errands, diplomacy and important quests. In return he would be given wealth, influence and power. As a token of their alliance, Loki was gifted with a golden sceptre. The weapon was extremely powerful as it blasted raw magicka, the drawback being it had to charge each shot. However it was also useful as a spear. This came to be known as Loki's signature weapon. Now considered part of the Thalmor, the Mage began to don hood less Thalmor robes and began carrying out various tasks for the Thalmor. A year into his career he stumbled across an old Nord Barrow. As he progressed through, many blue lights began to follow him. Loki thought it curious that the Sea Ghosts would take up refuge in this place. At the end of the Barrow, all that awaited him was the Draugr, Yngol, Son of Ysgramor. Awaiting an honourable death. After a long and arduous battle, Loki defeated him and claimed the Helm of Yngol. Loki would soon wear the Helm in battle both for protection and to honour his fallen opponent. A few years have passed since then and Loki is now a prominent, high-ranking and well respected individual within the Thalmor.

(It's a bit rushed and unfinished. Is it okay if I add to it later?)

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....