Carlotta's Bedtime Please D:

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mathew

Well, i've coincidently become a full vampire because of my brother. She's the only person who doesn't attack me and i've been hidden in her home for a while. But when does she sleep so I can rape oh I mean suck a little of her blood out while she sleeps? help is greatly appreciated

Lanconite

Tonight we dine in Hell.
I don't think she does sleep. I've stalked her on many occasions and have yet to see her sleep at all. o_O I'm a vampy, and my spot is Hunter's Rest. Just run like hell when you get outside and get somewhere that people sleep. Or use Embrace of Shadows. :D

Mathew

Don't worry people. My problem is fixed. The capanions sleeping quarters is the best and easiest place. xD

Lanconite

Tonight we dine in Hell.
Umm, the thing is i'm fairly new. I'm not that familiar with the places yet.

Hmmm...Hunter's Rest is far North from Falkreath, the hold capital at the very bottom of the map. The icon is a cottage. ;)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
No problem, i'll hopefully stay round here for my entire Skyrim career.

We'd be happy to have you. We have a really great Guides and Tutorials section that consists of content from our members. There's a huge amount of information there that can help you out. There's also a search box in the upper right if you're trying to find something specific. Otherwise, you did just like you should have and posted your question in the Help section.

Enjoy your time here and on Skyrim :)

Mathew

Thanks for the tips. I also noticed straight away about all the awesome guides this site has to offer, pages of them. xD I'll be taking your advice to mind next time I come across another problem too.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts