Caravanners of Elsweyr - Khajiit Caravan Guild

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Roq'ja

High Value Target of the Dark Brotherhood
As many as possible, the current known guild member cap is at 300

jarif

As many as possible, the current known guild member cap is at 300
Oh yes I forgot to mention. Will we be selling our merchandise to NPC's? Because it has been confirmed that you can only sell things to players that have joined your guild. (Very stupid decision imo)

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
By Alkosh, there are a lot of racist guilds out there these days. :sadface:

This one hopes we will not be targeted. Here's a quote from one of the guilds.

This is a guild for the true Nords, Argonians, & Dunmer who want to rid the world of the manipulative races of the elves & there allies.
- Clan Stormcloak

Ha, we should tax them for our goods. After all, if they want the best they'll come to us eventually. Oh, and when I say tax, I mean a serious one... but maybe I'm the only one that believes this.

Roq'ja

Oh yes I forgot to mention. Will we be selling our merchandise to NPC's? Because it has been confirmed that you can only sell things to players that have joined your guild. (Very stupid decision imo)
Selling to NPCs would be unconstructive, as they have set prices for your goods, not to mention, there is no player to player connection that is commonly sought after in MMORPGs. Selling to an NPC would be a foolish idea to begin with, as with other players, you can enjoy haggling and coming to agreements on prices and get better prices that would find selling to NPCs. Its common sense.

In regards to the aspect of Guild Stores, I haven't fully researched it, but that does seem to be the case. I'm also aware that a player can join up to 5 guilds.
I propose we adjust the hierarchy to create a Customer class, to allow players to buy our wares from within the guild, however, this is something that will have to be discussed with the other Caravan Leaders.
I agree that this is a stupid decision on the developers end, but I'm sure there is some system they have mind that encourages an in-faction and/or global economy. Whether it has been developed yet, or if there will be changes, we still have much time to see.

We should also be hoping to see individual to individual trading, which is the notion a lot of our guild trading is based on.

By Alkosh, there are a lot of racist guilds out there these days. :sadface:

This one hopes we will not be targeted. Here's a quote from one of the guilds.

This is a guild for the true Nords, Argonians, & Dunmer who want to rid the world of the manipulative races of the elves & there allies.
- Clan Stormcloak

Ha, we should tax them for our goods. After all, if they want the best they'll come to us eventually. Oh, and when I say tax, I mean a serious one... but maybe I'm the only one that believes this.

Haha, I hope not! But if we are targetted, we can defend ourselves with our Bodyguards.

As for taxing our clientele, each Khajiit is privy to his own selling procedures, and should he choose to tax players on his personal feelings of them or their race, is his own business, should he choose to tax at all. (Gotta get that 10% cut to the guild paid somehow, right?)

I'm really hoping to see an individual to individual trading system though, which has been traditional since Day One of the of the MMO genre.

Roq'ja

Recent Updates:

-$10 donation has been made to Shoddycast. Depending on whether they record the podcast the day of, or the week ahead of time will see to it that we are either mentioned this week or the next. Keep an ear out for us in the promotional segment!

-Caravanners of Elsweyr has been invited to join the Southern Alliance, a large group of guilds that aims to unify the guilds of the Aldmeri Dominion for a stronger faction. Caravan Leaders are currently discussing a decision whether to join them or remain sovereign.

-Caravanners of Elsweyr is pending a guild advertising spot on Tamriel Foundry, be sure to join the site to add member numbers to our guild to garner more support.

-I saved 15% or more on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

AS88

Staff member
I've altered my backstory slightly to accommodate for the fact that I'll be late to the party. I feel as though it's a little disjointed at the minute, but the idea's there at least.

Also, I've signed up on Tamriel Foundry, and requested a couple of you for friend requests. :)

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

AS88

Staff member
http://tamrielfoundry.com/2012/12/cats-of-eso/comment-page-7/#comment-10675

Take a look at this, everyone. It's really useful for Khajiit stuff, particularly for roleplaying thought processes and things of that nature. These will be very much considered when I play J'Kaasha, but I'll be watering them down slightly due to his father's experience of the rest of Tamriel, customs and cultures, etc.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
http://tamrielfoundry.com/2012/12/cats-of-eso/comment-page-7/#comment-10675

Take a look at this, everyone. It's really useful for Khajiit stuff, particularly for roleplaying thought processes and things of that nature. These will be very much considered when I play J'Kaasha, but I'll be watering them down slightly due to his father's experience of the rest of Tamriel, customs and cultures, etc.
I will definitely use some of the information in my Khajiiti history book.

jarif

AS88 would you like the edited backstory of S'kaajo's soon? Don't worry It isn't going to change much r have anything drastic :).

AS88

Staff member
AS88 would you like the edited backstory of S'kaajo's soon? Don't worry It isn't going to change much r have anything drastic :).

It's entirely up to you.

Bluebaron

I would like to join the khajiit caravan guild in ESO if you are making one for the upcoming ESO release for xbox one in 2014 , I currently use my khajiit sabretooth on the xbox 360 and he has become quite the seller and profiteer He has accumulated as of now over a million gold septims and counting .

Roq'ja

I would like to join the khajiit caravan guild in ESO if you are making one for the upcoming ESO release for xbox one in 2014 , I currently use my khajiit sabretooth on the xbox 360 and he has become quite the seller and profiteer He has accumulated as of now over a million gold septims and counting .

Your request is very much appreciated, however, the Caravan must decline your application. As the Caravanners of Elsweyr are a PC only guild. However, this one must applaud your admirable work as a profiteer, and is humbled by your great achievements. Khajiit could only dream of making over 1 million septims.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
A question about ESO, will we be able to use magicka beyond the use of staffs? And how will Illusion be implemented into an MMO, if at all?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Ah, and what is a rune?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts