Xbox 360 Can't use Ring of Hircine

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Whenever I equip the ring, it says "map updated," and when I look under the powers menu, the Ring of Hircine option isn't there. I checked my active effects with the ring equipped and it says "Additional werewolf transformations." I'm trying to level my werewolf too.

Anyone come across something similar and can help me?

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Have you completed Ill Met By Moonlight?

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
By the sounds of it, he is a werewolf. He says he is trying to level his werewolf :)

ShadowHunter

Go into your powers where it says Beast Form, and scroll down until you see Ring of Hircine. It is the same name as the Ring

Have you completed Ill Met By Moonlight?
Yes, many quests and three questlines ago.
you do know in order to take advantage of the power such as werewolf transformations you need to be one first....if you not a werewolf but want to be one go talk to companions im sure they may know a thing or two lol
I am a werewolf and have already completed the Companions questline.
By the sounds of it, he is a werewolf. He says he is trying to level his werewolf :)
Correct lol.
Go into your powers where it says Beast Form, and scroll down until you see Ring of Hircine. It is the same name as the Ring
I did that, sadly the option isn't there. I wonder if this happened because I got both rewards and killed another version of Sinding when I returned to Bloated Man's Grotto to retrieve Bolar's Oath Blade?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts